Thread: miiir improvements

miiir improvements

Well... You could start by improving the lighting. On earth there is a conspiracy to make women by clothes that don't look good on them by using trick mirrors and bad lighting in clothing stores. Don't let Rubi-Ka become part of that. It's just bad kharma.

THEN

How about a way to see how items will look on someone of your race/build BEFORE you fork over the cash for them... because, of course, you don't get a good return rate on them.

That is all. And thank you in advance.

; )
    Last edited by Sepal; Jun 4th, 2002 at 22:37:43.

I'd like to see more variety in clothing. Granted, this will not happen for an extremely long time with everything else that needs to be fixed. But, what the heck, here's what I wanna see.

More formal clothing! More dress and 'longer' skirts. More shoes, I think we have enough boots. More variety for guys! How about some shorts that don't look like hot pants?

Of course, if you made more formal wear, we'd need someplace 'formal' to wear them, but that's a whole other thread.

-Dez

Really, really easy way to solve the return rate problem:

Uhh, make it so we get the full price back from clothes we bought 1 minute ago.

Though, mirrors would be REALLY cool!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

<("<)(>")>

Well, Miiir is female, so maybe that explains the lighting problem and the lack of selection for Males and Unis.

Btw, why is Uni clothing sold along with males?

Bump!

And a Miiir store for neutrals!

Miir is both male, and female, apparently.

As the Miir suit is made for "His own body" as are other things. And other times Miir is referred to as a "She"

Must be atrox, or something.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.