Thread: Bleh thats getting dull ... (PvP)

Thumbs down Bleh thats getting dull ... (PvP)

You know whats gonn ahappend if a Agent or Ma with that super duper nice Critt Buff now goes in sneakmode in a 25% zone (or arena) ?

Well you will be "Entering ... Zone Initialized ... Heloooo reclaim". Well done Fc. You get not time to see whats happend. The ma just Dimach, Brawl, Shen and "I'll crit yo like mad in 3sec" and the Agent blows your head with an aim to heaven.
    Ah well of course I have my perc. maxed now (over 800 at lvl 200). But I cant even detect a lil grey wimpy mp where have like 400 in concel.

Oh joy I guess thre will be stay hidden like 100 ppls in mmd now side on side in 25% zone and they even dont notice that the opponent sneacks behind him. Well done fc !
    Pvp was broken before patch and is even more at this patch.

Ah what I forgot: I like ti go hidden at rush hour at Tir Grid area to hide for that beggers but you know whats funny ? I cant talk or follow my guildchat. I get in like 10 sec "player xyz faild to try hidden ... bla blub" xtimes. Bleh thats dull ... .

--Tibs
    Apprentice Pnh "Tibanna" Dispencer
    200 Nano-Technican

Experienced Notself "Mswarm" Buffed
    210 Doctor

-Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But is was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother- George Orwell

MAs need to sneak close for dimach, brawl and shen, so don't stand still and it won't be a problem with anyone sneaking up to you
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    MAs need to sneak close for dimach, brawl and shen, so don't stand still and it won't be a problem with anyone sneaking up to you
    Well ... I know that they need todo it. Imho just an example. But you will still get (most of time) half hp'd in less shock time from that. Same goes to Soldier now with hims 1 .. 2 .. 3 hits ;P

But anyway I hope you know what I mean ... . Will be no fun at all if that happends now all the time for the ppls.

--Tibs
    Apprentice Pnh "Tibanna" Dispencer
    200 Nano-Technican

Experienced Notself "Mswarm" Buffed
    210 Doctor

-Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But is was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother- George Orwell

Originally posted by Tibs

Well ... I know that they need todo it. Imho just an example. But you will still get (most of time) half hp'd in less shock time from that. Same goes to Soldier now with hims 1 .. 2 .. 3 hits ;P

But anyway I hope you know what I mean ... . Will be no fun at all if that happends now all the time for the ppls.

--Tibs
    I agree, I think we will see all 25% zones very empty, but in reality it's alot of people there sneaking around until someone gets visable and BOOM
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.