Thread: 17.5.2. patch notes

17.5.2. patch notes

Quote Originally Posted by Pharamond
    - Supply Master Eel will no longer ignore neutral citizens.
    Why shouldn't he? Armor is Omni only and neutrals don't need tokens. If that reffers to agro, again, why shouldn't he ignore them, they are neutrals?
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

No news on not dropping galactic gems ? Its a pretty big boo boo!

He will obviously hand out free 2.5k token board with neutral-only tag.
    Syy

i see no fix on the Devoted Cama Zean-Mara that u need to kill for pen sanct key, but can't cause in new pen quest u need to talk to him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trgeorge View Post
    Why shouldn't he? Armor is Omni only and neutrals don't need tokens. If that reffers to agro, again, why shouldn't he ignore them, they are neutrals?
    Apart from a token, the quests also give some weapons (quest info). Perhaps the intention is to give neutrals access to them? Not that they're very special or something but it's the best I can come up with it

Maybe it means he shoots them :P

Remember that Neutrals can have towers too, and he is part of the "tower gun quest" which people keep mistakenly calling a "token gun quest", tokens being just a byproduct of doing the quest.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

Quote Originally Posted by Losten View Post
    i see no fix on the Devoted Cama Zean-Mara that u need to kill for pen sanct key, but can't cause in new pen quest u need to talk to him!!!
    As I said in the other thread, that will be fixed in 17.6 as it wasn't done in time for the update today. Likewise we haven't had a chance yet to sit down and take a look at the galactic gems, but we will.
    Last edited by Silirrion; Aug 23rd, 2007 at 12:56:58.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

And there's the quest with the Gift Wrapped Basket.

Grand Theft Humidty should now use its nano timers correctly
    What does this mean?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

it has cast and recharge time not like it is now with nothing but a click on the button. Giving the expresion 1 click kill buton a new meaning cause gth is a 1 click kill button only that the nt isn't dead after it but as good as dead.

1.5 sec cast time or no cast time, what's the real world difference
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

- Amended some geometry and added additional collision in The Dig Site to prevent some exploits.
    I hope that pets are still usable there but i gusss they will get stuck (thanks to the pet pathing) really quick
    127.0.0.1 sweet 127.0.0.1

*** Defence of Liberty ***
    welcome to the neutrals

Don't talk about exploit club.

Pets weren't useful in the exploit anyhow - there's no change there, you'll just have to do it properly - and we'll see if all these farmers of multiple sets actually return, or realise its too tough and leave. If you've not noticed, the main area is just one large empty plaza, so if you're doing it properly, your pets will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    As I said in the other thread, that will be fixed in 17.6 as it wasn't done in time for the update today. Likewise we haven't had a chance yet to sit down and take a look at the galactic gems, but we will.
    ok thx for the answer