Thread: Event at 2H0 docks today

Event at 2H0 docks today

Today a clanner team of expert commandos attacked the docks at 2h0. A brave team of Omnis including many -MoK- members such as Argulace and Boltgrinder and others such as myself and Litlelon and many more I cannot remember fought bravely and defeated the onslaught and the captain in charge of the clanners. However our victory was not complete as the clan terrorists stole a boat and disappeared with it. The victory was a bittersweet one as there is no telling what the rougue terrorist group will do with such a vehicle...

Thanks for a fun event Funcom! Keep it up!
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

We couldnt have done it without the help of Saurun, Fiix, Fargon, all the random people that healed me (not sure of there names, was to busy fighting for my life.)

Also, whoevers slayer that was sure did alot of damage.

Another thing: Why do the event mobs never drop anything?
    Boltgrinder 200 (No Longer Rising!) enforcer. General of Mercenaries of Kai. Dream Setup Current Setup
    CamelLights 62 Nano Technician, To much MC for my own good.

Razi Quote until i change it!

Razi-Away: If you have a doctrine of loving cuddly bears, it means you will go out and love cuddly bears. If you have a philosophy of loving cuddly bears, it means you just love them. It works the same, only replacing "love" with "hate", "cuddly" with a cuss word, and "bears" with a minority of your choice.

Boltgrinder : if you want good loot, go camp tarasque or something

It's good to see "defeatable" battle events, i still remember those unbeatable events where the monsters health would drop to 5% then heal back to 100% (!!)
    Eldridge "Thewanderer" Shelling
    Clan Martial-Artist
    3305 Local Diplomat

question

were these clanner "expert commandos" pc's or npc's?

or were they the masked commando type things from the DB?

Oh, and if they were pc's chances are they stole the boat to go fishing, I hear fishing off of the east bank of the stret is way better than the west bank :-)
    Santacharm
    Enforcer

Sopprano
    Fixer
    Metthias
    Meta Physicist

I heard of the event, and as a lvl 76 I tried to help out. I got hit for a 3.4k Crit and died instantly. He really had a grudge against my NT.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

That Commander mob critted me for the same, when he wasnt hitting for 700-1700 (mostly 1400-1700).

He wasnt a masked commando or anything, just a clan commander.
    Boltgrinder 200 (No Longer Rising!) enforcer. General of Mercenaries of Kai. Dream Setup Current Setup
    CamelLights 62 Nano Technician, To much MC for my own good.

Razi Quote until i change it!

Razi-Away: If you have a doctrine of loving cuddly bears, it means you will go out and love cuddly bears. If you have a philosophy of loving cuddly bears, it means you just love them. It works the same, only replacing "love" with "hate", "cuddly" with a cuss word, and "bears" with a minority of your choice.