Thread: The trader

The trader

(This is very brief might embelish it, old too.)

I encountered Foosball and the Mayor of Newland coming, whilst I was coming out of the my aparment.

As things happen we ended up having a few drink together.

Foos was good enough to order my Sake for me. That bartender seems to have something against Leets.

We spoke about all the important things, like the weather.

Then we went off to meet the off world trader. He represents some di****able corporate company that wants to further despoil or city with another light blazing money sucking dark pit materialism.

They want to open a bike and board store.

I did some "scouting around," actually got lost.

We all went as a part for a walk an tour around the city. I kept getting hushed so I think they were a bit awed by the foreigner.

Well when we walked out around the lake we were attacked. Can't say who attacked us. They looked rather phoney. I was torn, let them have the trader and sacrifice the mayor, maybe even attack our own guards?

I regret the missed opportunity.

I took Foos' lead and we still have a mayor. Darn it I luck the stuffed toga.

(Just on a side note: Avalina - Agent, aquitted herself well for one lacking experience.)
    Last edited by Jenshai; Sep 27th, 2007 at 11:10:45.
    More Barbie instead of GI Joe game content, please!
    *Yngvild Lothe* ex AO quest designer -- "... So now you just want cheap thrills..." Classic server.
    Role Playing guide
    • Main account = Classic.

Phasefront can go jump in the ... oh wait it is already there!
    (Since openning, I have used the West Gate, Battle Station or NL grid point, twice).
    ALLNEUTS - always helping new players, regardless of faction.
    Neutral, can mean real freedom for you. ||| New year's resolution - stay off these forums. Hope you are happy now.
    Expansions don't enhance the game, they just extend it and make the beginning easier to catch up in order to race frantically at the "front"

Kahava - "... we had a civil community."

Thumbs down

Due to the most recent IRRK broadcast I have deep regrets.

I should have seen to it that the trader's body floats now in the New Land lake. They want to add another discusting blight to the land, not in our fair city but on the coast of the lake itself.

If I see him again I will solve this violently.

(Please post here if you would like to protest against this ... [suitable adjectives escape me for the moment.])
    More Barbie instead of GI Joe game content, please!
    *Yngvild Lothe* ex AO quest designer -- "... So now you just want cheap thrills..." Classic server.
    Role Playing guide
    • Main account = Classic.

Phasefront can go jump in the ... oh wait it is already there!
    (Since openning, I have used the West Gate, Battle Station or NL grid point, twice).
    ALLNEUTS - always helping new players, regardless of faction.
    Neutral, can mean real freedom for you. ||| New year's resolution - stay off these forums. Hope you are happy now.
    Expansions don't enhance the game, they just extend it and make the beginning easier to catch up in order to race frantically at the "front"

Kahava - "... we had a civil community."