Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Its never been easyer to change your chat colors..

bumping again

(no I am not addicted to this thread )

Lightbulb New version on the way

Hi there and thanks for good response.

I've had a realy busy time RL, and haven't had the time to do any programming.

But yesterday I started on the new version, and it looks cool
    You will now be able to create ex. pet names with nice colors in an easy way.

I hope to have a test version ready in a few days, hope you can wait that long.
    -----------------------
    DaWicked
    Level 141 NT

Cool I'm reallt getting sick of my boring pet names

Every time I refer someone to this, I'm gonna bump this topic.

Bump.

Originally posted by DaWicked
    Thanks, hope you think its worth the disk space

I was thinking about putting in a color-macro builder so that it will be easy to make your pet names or any text for that matter nice and color full.

Is that something that will be usefull?
    ---------------------
    DaWicked
    Level 139 NT
    Bad ****ing idea dude, im getting sick of all those turds who make their names mono chromatic!

Anoying in battle.
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

My browser keeps crashing when i start to save it to my HD.
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

I just opened it in a temp foldler, but now, how do I change the auction colors? You dont have an option for that? Is it seeking team? Or did you just not put that in there? Did you forget that? Are you sure? Will someone answer me?

Not sure what the Auction channel comes under.

If it isn't listed, then it's not possible to change.
    There are still text in the game that we're not able to change the color of.

A new version should be uploaded tomorrow (monday).
    --------------------
    DaWicked

Cool

New version is out.

I'll post the link again so that you dont have to look at my first post to get it

Here it is.

Enkoy.
    --------------
    DaWicked
    Last edited by DaWicked; May 18th, 2002 at 23:12:05.

Ooops, found a serious bug in the program. It didn't let you change the colors at all

This is now fixed, so please download it again.
    -----------------
    DaWicked

Cool good work DaWicked, I just started messing with it

Keep it up mate :=)

if you don't want to trust an EXE file, Kuren posted a web page color picker

http://kuren.org/ao/channelcolors

you don't have to worry about virus's or trojens because its just a web page

Very. Very. Cool.

/rocky
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Made a few minor changes.

Just added six more colors to be used in pet names or where ever you choose to use them.

Click here to get it.

As always check the EXE file for virus. The source is included.
    ----------------
    DaWicked
    Level 149.5 NT

PS: Used the same names on the colors as on Kurens site. Hope you dont mind.

One issue

I'd like to download and try the utility, but the forum in which you've posted it won't allow users to download it (it says access denied for registered users).

I can't access the forum either, but not from any permissions or anything, I just can't access the actual page.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12