Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doctor's Left Hand of Grace - Whodares 150 Atrox

Doctor's Left Hand of Grace - Whodares 150 Atrox

It's done!!!

Finally after much messing around with maths and trickle (not to meantion hassling org mates) the Left Hand is equiped!

Ill post below the setup I used so anyone else can do it.

The damage while still in the gear used to equip: (I didnt manage to get round to shoot something i didnt crit on)
    You hit Malcom Thompon for 2348 points of projectile damage.Critical hit!

Setup:
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=77172

Items not in setup:
    150 Ransacking Cunductor (+22 Pistol)
    250 Light Aim Contract (+22 Pistol)
    50 Muscular Elasticity (+4 Agility)

Buffs:
    Feline Grace
    Enhanced Senses
    Comp Attributes
    Comp Ranged
    Comp Ranged Specials
    Pistol Mastery
    Extreme Prejudice
    Team Skill Wrangler (Premium)

Photo of Whodares still in equip gear looking oh so sexy lol:
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...o/scrn0028.png

Any questions please let me know, Also i have a rough spreadsheet of the chain i followed to equip everything if anyone is interested.

I should also point out that any other breed will find it alot easier, and given a few levels 5-10 the right hand should be possible. At 165 no problem.

/Sillanto

Edit: Im now trying to work out how to go for my final setup, I have a ql194 type 4 pistol spare but to equip would require about 400k of 1800k ip left. Is this worth it even tho in damage calcs it will probably drag the overall damage down but will add an extra special at 30s recharge.
    Last edited by Sillanto; Feb 13th, 2008 at 01:41:02.

Retired Doc Professional
    very impressive...

youve set the bar high... it'll be hard but maybe some opi could come in and beat ya by 5 levels.

now work on that hp
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

Haha yeah thats a truely twinked hp And dont worry ill be back with questions about my final setup which is looking to be pretty much hp based, now im just trying to camp a few pb's to maybe get lucky with a chest and left arm symb

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=93605 On i did about a month back so more general than anything else.

won't that make the l.hand horribly over equipped? you're losing over 400 pistol based on comparing those 2 configs.

Will it be 100% self buffed in your final setup?

Kick pistol does 3,5k crits with gimped setup and its easy to equip at lvl 100 ...

Retired Doc Professional
    needs 1380 to stay at 100%

im guessing that it will be 75% unless he runs around with EP (which isnt that much of a hassle)
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Unfortunately with a pvm/hp setup theres no way to keep it 100% self buffed, so unless i can shell out for my own css set (the one i used was an org loan) then im never going to keep it 100%.

I considered the dkp but i was put off by the fact it will have to go in the right hand and therefore i wont get to use the fling off the left hand So in my eyes if i have to go for a 2nd pistol it will have to be fling-less which limits the options somewhat.

So can anyone give me any advice on dual or single wield?

Retired Doc Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillanto View Post
    Unfortunately with a pvm/hp setup theres no way to keep it 100% self buffed, so unless i can shell out for my own css set (the one i used was an org loan) then im never going to keep it 100%.

I considered the dkp but i was put off by the fact it will have to go in the right hand and therefore i wont get to use the fling off the left hand So in my eyes if i have to go for a 2nd pistol it will have to be fling-less which limits the options somewhat.

So can anyone give me any advice on dual or single wield?
    did you take into account the LH being OE when you said that it would bring your damage down?

No i didnt ^^

Getting impatient now the the hard bits done i went ahead with the equip lol
    With the type 4 100% and LH 75% im hitting around 580(1120) / 780(1600) give or take on aliens in S10.

Go for DKP in right hand. It uses shells and left hand bullets. So when you will not have any bullets youll have only dmg from dkp working at 100% 1/1 (no attack from left hand) and still be ubah pro player who equipped left hand and looks so cool

I have mixed feelings about this thread. I don't know whether to be really really happy for the OP or very scared for the nerf cries...

I will say this much though: GRATS! to you on working out the equipment and setup necessary to get it on =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

Crats can do exactly the same thing, but they can put it in right hand.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Quote Originally Posted by Sillanto View Post
    It's done!!!

I should also point out that any other breed will find it alot easier, and given a few levels 5-10 the right hand should be possible. At 165 no problem.

/Sillanto
    big difference in the 851 fling or 1201 burst requirements, and i see you got a 972 burst ai-pistol on, could it be possible to get the 229 more required?
    seeing as you already have burst implanted twice.
    if so cool, might try that myself then, but doubt it's possible at 150-165 to put on the right-hand on with it's 1201 burst req

Might be possilbe but surely the 1.5k multiranged skill needed would be nigh on impossible?

Grats!

Still have to set myself into acquiring the pistols on my troxy, but this sure motivates me
    Dacara, Trox Doc, Equip
    Dacier, Trox MP, Equip
    Dacto, Trox Shade, Equip

Members of Black Faction

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchieman View Post
    big difference in the 851 fling or 1201 burst requirements, and i see you got a 972 burst ai-pistol on, could it be possible to get the 229 more required?
    seeing as you already have burst implanted twice.
    if so cool, might try that myself then, but doubt it's possible at 150-165 to put on the right-hand on with it's 1201 burst req
    The difference is i hardly had to worry about the fling req to get the pistol on, i think i maybe ip'd 60%, i didnt have fling in the right arm when equiping. I also didnt fully ip burst when equiping the type 4 so as to save as much ip as possible, i think maxed it came to about 1050 burst, with an extra few levels or different breed i would have only needed 1 geyser not 2 leaving space for a bigburger (+40 burst), also an extra few points from ip so say +15, putting burst in the r.hand instead of treat (i left the treat in because i wasnt sure what my plan after equiping would be imps wise, now id have probalby gone with a 244 pistol/burst im which is +49, I could also upgrade the r.arm imp from 200 to 250 giving an extra +19, it would probably also be possible to switch the ofab gloves for supple for +23 burst.

That gives +146 burst and another 5 burst shouldnt be too hard to find. So at my guess 160 would be the equip level for a trox really pushing the twinking, and maybe 155 for soli/opi, i think nm would struggle with the trickle so may be 160 as well.

Neat. From your damage estimates I cant see it being worth using over an MBC, for myself personally that is. I have a L-hand sitting in my 150 docs inv as well that i was thinking of twinking on. But I think I'll like the super fast burst/Fling of the MBC better
    Quote Originally Posted by Palahere View Post
    Next time,when you see a keeper,get a moose to trample him while you root him using maple syrup.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiemeup View Post
    But I think I'll like the super fast burst/Fling of the MBC better
    Im using MBC on my 150 doc(accidentially 151 now, but doin reroll), but i wonder if this would improve the dd by alot?

Whats your recharge? Im having 6 sec fling and a 9 sec burst on my doc atm.
    Master #1 "Stabbah" Shadeh
    220/30/70 Atrox Shade
    #1 Vindicator Trox Shade!
    Stabbah looted Kyr'Ozch Invasion Plan from Remains of Artillery Commander.

If you can tab 'em, gank 'em!

no wai mbc doc is the future !
    Enfizzle 220/30/70 Enforcer e
    Zdocta 220/30/70 Doctor e
    Nukizzle 220/26/70 NT e
    Engiz 220/30/64 Engineer e

Hmm, I wanna try this now
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast