Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: **** Arbiters Inc - Creds transfer service between Atlantean(RK1) and Rimor(RK2) ****

--->>> Need To Transfer Credits TO Rimor/RK2? Post Here. <<<---

We also have Neutral Shops for Rent: RK1/Atlantean OPEN for business again!

THIS THREAD is for Credit TRANSFERS TO Rimor only.

--->>> Here is the thread for Transferring Credit from RIMOR. <<<---
    Due to recent scammers & hacker activities - ALL trades will only be TAKEN from HIGH level characters.

Requirements:
    - amounts below 100M - at my discretion (lower levels may be ok - ask for details).
    - amounts over 100 million, you must have a 100+ character
    - amounts over 200 million, you must have a 150+ character, AND be a member of a guild!
    - amounts over 500 million, you must have a 200+ character, AND be a LONG STANDING member of a guild!
    {Previous clients MAY be exempt from the above at my discretion.}

Please note - I record ALL transactions regards to amounts, time and date as well as your nicknames for record keeping and WILL freely give this information to Funcom upon request in regards to any investigations. Also be aware I do NOT want to be associated or have any intentions of buying, selling or knowingly assist in any of these types of transactions - so DON'T ASK. Any inquiries WILL be immediately reported to Funcom/GM via petition.

BUSINESS Hours of Operation:
    Monday to Saturday - 23:00 GMT to 05:00 GMT

Sunday 14:00-18:00 and 23:00-04:00

->> I am usually found on RK1 - so log there and give me a msg to log rk2 if you need me <<-
    Hours stated above may be trumped due to RL activities.

If you have creds on one dimension/server and need that on another then my service may be what you are looking for.

How does it work

How it works is that you give me creds on one dimension and I give you creds on the other dimension. You can break the total amount up into whatever sized chunks you are comfortable with.

I fully understand that there can be a trust issue for first timers and being able to break the desired transfer down into several smaller chunks is one way to address this.

How much does it cost?
    I charge a sliding fee depending on the amount you want to transfer, as shown below.

Service Fee (Fluctuation base on float avail - Supply/Demand):
    CURRENT STATUS: -Available-

1-19 M 5 %
    20-999 M 10%
    1Bil + 10%

For those that don't believe in paying for money transfers... tell that to Western Union and Moneygram or their local banks :P

What about items?
    I will consider taking items provided we can agree on a price for them.
    As this is a new service - I will be valuing most items at 80% of market value until at which time my float is larger.
    Or alternatively if you are not in a hurry - you may consider renting out one of our neutral shops to sell it
    Need money fast? Try our Pawn Shop service!

Whats the availability
    The nature of this service means that my "float" moves around between dimensions on a more or less daily basis.
    This means that sometimes I am unable to do transfers in one direction or another for a while.
    When this happens I maintain a queue of interested parties who I contact when I am again able to help them.

IS This a Scam???
    Occasionally there will be a player who cries "scam", either here on the forums or on the shopping channels where I also advertise.
    There is no scam, I don't run off with anyone's credits.
    I am just offering a reliable service and charging for it.

I have already helped numerous folks and some of them have graciously posted feedback in my thead below. Thank you all for doing that!!

Creds for cash?
    I do not and will not deal with anyone who I think is selling creds for real cash.
    I do not sell creds for cash myself and I will report anyone who asks me to.
    This is a purely in-game service.

How to Contact Me:

IF I am Offline Leave msg to /tell Shemakes on RK1 or RK2

Location (Whenever Online): Beside the Borealis Grid Terminal (on both servers)

- if I am not on the mule try my main Kenhood (Prez of Arbiters Inc.) on RK1
    Last edited by XferCredits; Sep 29th, 2009 at 01:32:11.

Why did Phyxr leave?
    Forever Neutral/
    Raise your Anarchy Online Morale/Jobe luxury apartment/Off-the-beaten-path AO
    Bored? Do something good

---

Unhappy

Back in business - Thank you GM Scimitar!
    Last edited by XferCredits; Feb 9th, 2009 at 00:33:19.

Bump. Highly reliable person, no funny business or anything.

Done multiple transfers both ways, also did trans server trading of items for cash.

Much more active and available than previous people who ran similar services (yes, Phyxr). Could find him same day, not hunt for weeks...
    Ruffixx, 220/30/66 Omni Opifex Fixer
    Pugilius, 206/30/49 Omni Opifex MA
    Blessedbrawl, 200/0 Omni Froob Opifex MA
    Medor, 199/23/42 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Vindicius, 189/20/46 Omni Atrox Enforcer
    Evilrilius, 100/10 Omni Nano MP - Foremans Killing Machine

Proud General of Obsidian Order

Great and reliable service, tyvm

Excellente/ramptoerist

Good luck, Ken

~Imoutochan

To all of you who have trepidations about credit xfer's... fear no more! This is a reliable service by a respectable individual. Fast and efficient, I will use again in the future.

Bootyful

Looking to trade dchest on rk2 to cash on rk1.

/Firevade

Cool

Good to see someone with a good rep stepping up to fill the gap. Good luck, and never give credit :-)

Bump for you and don't forget to post the same thread in Rimor marketplace
    No point wasting your energy on stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitynova View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that everyone will eventually be running around with Grandmaster and the the Pvp system still doesn't show the "true" skill of a person Pvp'ing?
    For trading purposes: COD Wootywoot or /tell Wootywoot
    Usually Online and able to trade on weekends or any agreed upon time beforehand.

Great service. Gonna miss ya phyxr buddy :P too bad i wasnt in your "will"

Who's your in game contact toon(s)?

Keep logging in around 4-5am GMT to find ya with no luck. Am in game looking for you for the next hour if you happen to see this.

Folks using my service pls feel free to bump - don't be shy :P

Bump for Shemakes
    Ruffixx, 220/30/66 Omni Opifex Fixer
    Pugilius, 206/30/49 Omni Opifex MA
    Blessedbrawl, 200/0 Omni Froob Opifex MA
    Medor, 199/23/42 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Vindicius, 189/20/46 Omni Atrox Enforcer
    Evilrilius, 100/10 Omni Nano MP - Foremans Killing Machine

Proud General of Obsidian Order

Huge transaction done, thanks again. Its great to know that services like this between dimension is still available.
    No point wasting your energy on stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitynova View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that everyone will eventually be running around with Grandmaster and the the Pvp system still doesn't show the "true" skill of a person Pvp'ing?
    For trading purposes: COD Wootywoot or /tell Wootywoot
    Usually Online and able to trade on weekends or any agreed upon time beforehand.

Talking

Awesome effective service. Very nice person to trade with. Nothing was missing on the transaction from RK1 to RK2 them from Rk2 to Rk1. 5 thumbs up service : )
    Just another walking Xp stick

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast