Thread: Idiots

Idiots

Time for me to gripe..

I group with 5 people, none of them are speaking the same language and I mean literally, right there should have tipped me off this wasn't going to work.

When we arrive at the mission, everyone seems to run their own direction rather then stick together.. now I'm shaking my head.

Doc is there but everyone ends up relying on my heals cos he cant seem to get on the ball, now I'm getting frustrated.

We get to the second floor of the mission, robots everywhere. I buff up everyone, and we go to work. Robots on me, I say doc, on me.. he starts buffing THEN! So by the time he gets his stoopid heal pet on me, Im down to 47 hitpoints, and I die.

Now, Im at reclaim a million miles away from the mission, and I say Doc you started buffing during the fight? that's not the way to do it, and he says. I was buffing !!

So now YOU tell me, are these idiots or did I wake up in the wrong universe?

Question Hmm

So by the time he gets his stoopid heal pet on me, Im down to 47 hitpoints, and I die.
    Docs got heal pets?

You must be in the wrong universe.
    Strycker, OT NT
    Member of AOR RK-1
    Mundus vult decipi, decipiatur

The pet was someone else, not the doc, but since the doc was buffing apparently someone else tried to get their pet on me..

Shrug* the whole thing was so lame.

I learned the hard way much like you just did...

If it doesn't feel right at the start get out...it's a win\win. You can always find another team.

True, AO life relies alot on instincts.

The exact reason I don't team with people I don't know

The people I team with now are all folks I know from EQ or DAoC, and they've all tried out various classes on AO so at least we have a bit of an idea what we're doing.

I've had 3 bad experiences out of 5 teaming attempts; (all at low levels mind you) - all 3 of them were a combination of everyone wandering into a separate room, chest ninja-looting (with the associated *boom* sound), and the fact that when we got to the boss room, everyone just piled on in there without buffing or otherwise setting up a little bit of strategy.

Oh well.

heh

On EQ we have a name for people such as the ones you are describing: We call them "morons" Sounds like you shouldnt group with them anymore. I doubt I really have to tell you that though

My main reason for joining aGuild was to find like-minded people I could join consistent groups with so we can get to know how we each act in situations..

Im hoping this comes to fruition like I imagine it.

sorry

Sorry I think it was likely your fault... Obviously you are a tank class and it seems to me you were blazing through mission (prolly more experianced then other teammates)... but if you dont ask everyone if they are buffed and ready to go, and you go, then you deserve to die...

point is---make sure EVERYONE is ready to go (obviously doc wasnt)... it may seem unnessesary at times but....

---Crazyhorse---

Oh, man, don't even get me STARTED on moronic groups.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Re: sorry

Originally posted by sittingbull
    Sorry I think it was likely your fault... Obviously you are a tank class and it seems to me you were blazing through mission (prolly more experianced then other teammates)... but if you dont ask everyone if they are buffed and ready to go, and you go, then you deserve to die...

point is---make sure EVERYONE is ready to go (obviously doc wasnt)... it may seem unnessesary at times but....

---Crazyhorse---

You said one thing that was correct. I was more experienced then them, but I never rush a mission. And I was the one who wasmaking sure everyone was buffed, they just didnt wait, they rushed in not me. I was chasing after them like a concerned mother.

But, thanks for your interesting perspective.