Thread: Stop the drive to conformity!

Exclamation Stop the drive to conformity!

STOPE THE SLIDE OF AO TO BECOME SCI-FI FLAVORED EQ!
    I think FC has been buying(getting) advice from Verant on following topics:
    1. customer service.
    2. game vision.
    3. management practices.
    I was rooting for FC before, I think I understand that in their dire financial position they must do something. But...
    Funcom: HEAR THIS YOU ARE KILLING YOUR BRAND!
    That is right! Now AO is on the straight highway to nothing more then sci-fi flavored EQ.
    You have lost your guts, capitulated to the bankers/financiers or whoever is breathing down your necks.
    I PITTY YOU. The original game had truly great vision: to empower the player, in the greatest traditions of liberty, to choose his/her own path to development. Now that vision is shattered under the pressure from the only god on this planet , the almighty US$.
    Screw 1984 crap! I go play my Tribes2, in that game even though most have same equipment the skills of the user do make the difference. In AO all the subscribers will become is just money milk-cows that just placidly buy prepacaged toons and move them around in the prepacaged way.
    One last thought:
    If AO had some more variety this could have been only half as bad. Now AO subscribers will have really no Choice!
    UNLESS FC REVERSES ITS DRIVE TO CONFORMITY I WILL BE QUITTING AO.

who are you? seriosuly. i see no loss and i doubt fc does if you quit, peace

do you have access to FC financial info?
    If so please do post it as a link or straight up.