Thread: A Simple Idea To Fix Heals In Pvp.

A Simple Idea To Fix Heals In Pvp.

i think the main reason healing proffessions like doctors are so powerful in pvp is the amount of nano they have and the fact they can stack a gaily hood with a hardcore cpu upgrade and stack nano technician costs buffs and have a Nano over time running as well. Instead of making healss 50% in pvp, how about add 50% to nano cost "for heals only" in a pvp zone. And another thing that should be done is to make the best NT cost buffs become entirely usless for reducing heal cost in a pvp zone. I know that people will not like this idea and flame but i think it balances the game. As far as PVM goes we need more challenge anyways at higher lvls. I think killing tarasque with 50% added nano cost to heals might actually add some more challenge to killing the guy. Storm and TC are gonna kill him anyways why not make the fight a harder one for em instead of a daily routine where clan or omni are their biggest worry.

Oh. My. God. I agree with Crisp.
    ~Chris

hmm I don't see the prob with 50% nano thingie, altough then Nt buffs should come in mind.

think about it (I have both healer and fighter class) and actually like the idea exept for rendering Nt % reducing buffs useless