Thread: Player X executes friendly buff within your ncu...

Player X executes friendly buff within your ncu...

So this is something I just noticed now. Someone ninja wrangled me and I got the message that they put the buff within my NCU but when I went to go check if it was there, it wasn't there. After talking to them they told me they canceled the buff before it was actually casted on me. New feature? Old feature? Bug? Or just misleading buff messages?

was a team wrangle and u didnt have enough ncu? )

It sounds like it is related to a known bug.

Similar to when you resist a hostile nano from a mob.

It seems that the message "X forced your NCU to do Y" is shown when the buff/debuff is cast rather then after the NR check, or in the case of a buff with a long execute time, before the buff is completed.

That having been said, I/We will be sure to test it out a bit and get it reported.

[Social] Martyred: everyones health should be at 0, i will adjust this on an individual basis now.
    Rambazamba: macrosun doesn't exploit, he's like neo in matrix. he bends the code at his will.

I'm not really a CoT, I only play one on TV.

May also be related to what I've noticed just recently: when your nano execution gets interrupted by a mob hitting you, you'll still get an "executed successfully" message first regardless if it was actually already interrupted or in fact successful, then a bit later, you'll also get the "your nano execution was interrupted by" message since it was indeed interrupted from the get go.

I realized only now that I probably died to this several times, seeing only the near-immediate successful message when casting AMS, and not looking for the follow-up message later to the effect of "gotcha, it wasn't actually successful, I just made you think so" mixed with other combat spam...

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."
    - One Who Will Always Listen
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."
    - Librarian Isador Aikos, W40k: Dawn of War
    "If you want to make enemies... try to change something."
    - Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: Human Revolution