Thread: Xan and Random Crashing

Xan and Random Crashing

Since the new Patch went live I have had at least 10 random crashes. Ao just shuts down without any message "Ao crashed wanna send report etc"

Any one else having this problem and if yes, is Funcom aware and or doing anything to solve this?

Its really annoying and making playing a real pain in the @@s
    Bailau 220 Fixer General of Leet-Bloc

Only had this when logging off sometimes (which has happened for ages), and when I'm duel/triple logged.

It's happened to me maybe 2 or 3 times since the patch, too. I haven't been playing nearly as much as I used to, but I'm sure if I was it would have happened more than that.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

I crashed into the moon on your buggy

Just crashed out while zoning from Superior shop to OA.

Never done that before the patch...

Quote Originally Posted by Solssss View Post
    I crashed into the moon on your buggy
    Seriously...I know some of my posts are pointless and worthless, but this guy takes the cake. Glad to know there is someone out there who is actually more bored than me.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Oohme View Post
    Since the new Patch went live I have had at least 10 random crashes. Ao just shuts down without any message "Ao crashed wanna send report etc"

Any one else having this problem and if yes, is Funcom aware and or doing anything to solve this?

Had the same issue as well. For me it was so bad I couldn't stay connected more than 30 sec up to 2 min when I got *very* lucky. As it stands, it's the primary reason why my wife and I have left AO since the Xan Booster came out and not logged in since.
    "Power...is living in a sea of information, directing and manipulating the flows so that the end result is a escalation of one's authority, one's reputation for knowledge, and one's ability to get things done in a timely and businesslike fashion."

Quote Originally Posted by Oohme View Post

Any chance this is happening ONLY when you have been inside the Xan Hub playfield?

I have a similar problem. Xan Hub pf installs a timebomb in my client that guarantees it WILL crash within 5-10 minutes.

Sent a mail to techsupport@anarchy-online.com over a week ago but so far they have failed to reply at all (apart from the rt-mail). I was hoping the soonest patch would fix this issue, if it doesn't, I guess it's time to spam techsupport@ some more and/or buy a new video card.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

I am crashing occasionally aswell.. since the new booster/patch I think.
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!