Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: Drop the Xan of Envy's FA recharge to 5500

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamin View Post
    I don't see why they can't make two versions of this gun.
    One for fixers with a lower FA recharge and one for the public with a higher one.
    Like the Agent version of Angst, not a bad idea honestly if FC would just take the time to do it. Could even include an FA or AAO mod to at least assist fixer attack rating too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamin View Post
    I don't see why they can't make two versions of this gun.
    One for fixers with a lower FA recharge and one for the public with a higher one.
    I dont see why they just cant make a 2 handed 11s FA SMG version of this gun. Other than potentially OP'ing fixers by giving them a big increase of damage vs a bunch of people who can't kill them anyway.

But srsly, just make a 2 handed SMG Dshark and be done with it. If soldiers want to use it, that's fine, I see no reason why soldiers shouldnt have full access to SMG mastery lines, SMG perks and so on, they're a soldier, it makes as much sense as Enforcers having access to 2he.
    I'm casting "Physical Dominance" on you as a kind of kinky thing
    ... also quite proud of being suspended from Lemmingnet.. for... not slacking?
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by K1nkstaah View Post
    I dont see why they just cant make a 2 handed 11s FA SMG version of this gun. Other than potentially OP'ing fixers by giving them a big increase of damage vs a bunch of people who can't kill them anyway.

But srsly, just make a 2 handed SMG Dshark and be done with it. If soldiers want to use it, that's fine, I see no reason why soldiers shouldnt have full access to SMG mastery lines, SMG perks and so on, they're a soldier, it makes as much sense as Enforcers having access to 2he.
    Agreed. So long as it doesn't blow away our 1-handed option, since I love the idea of going akimbo with an Envy (I already did it in social before they showed us the XoE).

Make the FA required to cap 11sec on the 2-handed version around 1850 (similar to what we try to get for the SOCOM today anyway). That would be high enough that (unlike Dshark) it wouldn't give massive damage to the non-FA profs and would give Fixers a good option for going 2H.

It should have enough damage to -approach- the akimbo combination but -not- have fling and not completely OD the akimbo scenario. Why? Because people going akimbo with Envy+Kyr will be spending more IP to get that combination.

Soldiers are soldiers. They won't have the same attack rating with a 2H as SMG but it won't completely suck. So let them use it if they want. I don't care. Damage fixers would stay akimbo and IP conservative fixers (ie, no fling nor multi-ranged) will get to save on IP. Similar arguments for Soldiers with this. Damage soldiers won't mind losing the AR and most PvP soldiers aren't going to spend IP just to have a higher damage PvM weapon.

Options are good

BUT I want the 2H version of the Envy to look even bigger. Gimme a giant envy with massive power cables attaching to my shoulder pads like the Unicorn Guards

Use 2-hands on this one handed gun, problems solved. Iam looking forward to this one, no spoiling by making it 2 handed pls.

Nooo
    2handed guns are so unfixerish :/

really, i wouldnt enjoy playing mine anymore but roll an agent to pwn people more with a just as ugly 2h weap ^.-
    Last edited by ephedrae; Mar 4th, 2009 at 13:30:36.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112