Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So what about breed balence?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    And if FC decides to do just that, what exactly are you going to do about it?
    Whine a lot, obviously.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by boombox View Post
    And yes +70 int/psy belt will fix it as soon it will be ingame.
    Quote Originally Posted by boombox View Post
    Try put on 300sh support brain on trox keeper, or 300sh inf brain on trox enf.
    Ok, its on, arguments about differences in symbs are history, everyone can put on ql300s with some work (amount is totally irrelevant, you put them on once, you keep them).

So, it is time (or, like wishtar would have said "tiem") to balance (ok, "balence") breed genome perks. This looks like a good "nerf" for MR to me, moving it from "loliwin" state for some profs, to a very situational perk action, that, if used correctly, can be quite devastating.
    Last edited by Graftmage; Mar 3rd, 2009 at 14:01:26.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    Ok, its on, arguments about differences in symbs are history, everyone can put on ql300s with some work (amount is totally irrelevant, you put them on once, you keep them on forewer).
    No you dont. We have Alphas now and God knows what FC might come up with in 2-6-12 months.
    Forever isnt even a word I use when I tell somebody I love them.

Forever isnt even a word I use when I tell somebody I love them.
    so you lied?

--Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Sigh,nanomage SB sucks so bad its a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Adross420 View Post
    Sigh,nanomage SB sucks so bad its a joke
    I like my 8k aoe >.>
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

And if FC decides to do just that, what exactly are you going to do about it?
    Hmmm maybe I will just stop playing like I said I would. FC already nerfed agents when the whole "balancing" started with LE, not like things were balanced than but things arent a whole lot better now. Kind of getting sick of being at FC's mercy on alot of things just because "some" of the decisions they've made have been rather questionable. After a while people get fed up so they take matters into their own hands, history has proven this. This is the only mmo I've ever played so if trox perks got nerfed cause of baby's crying I guess I would see what else is out there or just enjoy RK4.
    First on RK1 to see a girl naked.
    Sliceu 220/18 Shade (Opi)

Quote Originally Posted by Wishstar View Post
    So can we pretty plz get a official answer if there will be a balence in breed perks? Sine all the items that you implemented in game has totaly unbalence the advantege of roling a solitus/opifex/nanomage of putting higher symbs on then a atrox.
    LOL, most people know from LVL 1 that those advantages exist ... so are you claiming your guilty of ignorance or stupidity?

Sorry, I don't see FC claming anywhere to balance breeds and I hope they don't. That's a little thing called diversity, otherwise, there is no breeds. It's just one breed.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Wishstar View Post
    Also some of us dont wana rerol Atrox just couse FC is forcing us couse it has such OP perks. Yea if you want a 220 toon you can do it in 2 weacks but to get all items nedeth that takes time and worck, that i dont wana invest also atrox loocks dam f... ugly, period.

Enyway to some of you learn more about 220 END GAME SETUP befor comenting.. ( im refering to thouse that stil dont now that it is poseble to put ql 300 symbs, or that you need intel not psihyc for 2 sec nano delta)

Uhm atrox perks aren't OP, its a choice you make to invest 10 ai perks or if you dont want to invest them. Yes i have an atrox shade, no i dont use MR on him cause i dont want to invest 10 ai perks in that perkline and cause you DO get DoT'ed and runspeed debuffed by the perk, it also has a 5min recharge. Maybe you should make a toon that "can survive" the duration of MR (nothing wrong with running off). If i recall correctly its what a 10 or 15 sec duration? Soon you'll see a bunch of ma's/shades/crats complaining about the 1min duration with a 10 min recharge on Carefull in Battle perk. You just said in upper part of the quote (double quoting)

"if you want a 220 toon you can do it in 2 weacks but to get all items nedeth that takes time and worck, that i dont wana invest " (yes ignored the atrox being fugly etc)

You obviously seem like one of those that complain and complain and still you dont want to work for your toon? Atrox first of all do take a lil more work, some of us (like me) chooses trox for a lil more farming stuff time (and for looks trox still looks best!)

Second of all it isn't INTEL for nanodelta, it is psychic so you should really learn more about the game instead of forum whining, how bout playing the game learning it and maybe try to make a good toon able to kill those MR troxes that you complain so much about?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12