Thread: The 14.4 New Static Missions

Unhappy The 14.4 New Static Missions

Been searching for 5 hours now for even a trace of these new static missions. Asked an ark if they could throw me a bone (hint, zone to start looking in) and they said they cant. Has anyone found any of the new Static missions yet????

send me a /tell if you have

Vashtix

Cool

The Good Time Party Mixer in Newland City is very friendly.
    *wink*
    Jenslove-165
    Born-July 3rd, 2001

Finally got me a naner suit...

Account Created - 2001-06-28 03:53:22

Jenslove is not, has never been, and will never be Ebayed. So stop harrassing me.

ok.

sweet, didnt know that.

BUt...I was under the impression that FC made some new Dungeons (thats what i mean when i said static mission).

Any info on that anyone?

well

There are Static Missions abd Static dungeons.

Your asking for dungeons but say missions...Missions you get from NPCs..Dungeons are always there...

If you want some thing to do check Andromeda after the patch a few unique monsters have started to spawn in the area.

They are about lev 65-80. Get a team and go hunt.

yes i believe i found a dyna camp. A giant spider surrounded by a bunch of little spiders. Not quite high enogh for my lvl though.

I thought what the NPC's gave you was "story missions". getting confused now.

the one im trying to figure out...

is zibill the wanderer. He is located in CAV at 3431 x 2650.

Im pretty sure this is an adventurer only quest. And its prolly very high lvl. This guy babbles and give a riddle. The Item he speaks of was added to the database with 14.4 patch.

Its called "eye of the hunter" and the item text is the same riddle that ive heard zibill tell. Looks like their is also some sort of pistol that needs to be assembled.

There is aslo a guy named "dr Krank" in CAV who talks about zibill.

My guess is funcom wasnt able to get this quest working in time for 14.4 - im just ticked off casue all the GM's are playing stupid and wont say if it werks or not - i asked Cosmik last week for a answer on the world of rk thread - nothin yet.