Page 1 of 35 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: TL7 PVP Best of the best.

TL7 PVP Best of the best.

It's time for another one guys. Don't let this one get locked, so much fun in these threads.

I'll start with my list

Adventurer- Humblebien / Regoran
    Agent- Number0007 / Ixiaan
    Bureaucrat- Ordy
    Doctor- Docaline / Webon
    Enforcer- Rossi46
    Engineer- Salonter / Axayacatl
    Fixer- Flaviosan xD
    Keeper - Rkanper
    Martial artist- Oddwuaya / Criticaldmg
    Meta-physicist- ??? / Neosony
    Nano-technician- Juas
    Shade - Provision / Darkyy
    Soldier - ???
    Trader- Merta / Zloo
    Last edited by Tlatoani; May 4th, 2009 at 07:36:05. Reason: forgot someone lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tlatoani View Post
    Shade - Provision
    Just lol.

Fixer- Flaviosan xD
    Yeah he is the best meeper @ TL7 does he have a macro, or does he meep manualy at 50% hp everytime? I'm quite intrigued as he is the best I've seen since Emopaf did /emorage in Boralis...
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Kaylinne has TONS of room to laugh. Someone send Provision a /tell any time you see her in BS without that gimp Engineer she hugs. And watch who LOLs.

I can agree with some aspects of the list, Darkyy.. crap shade. Omni side has one named hbox or something along them lines. Crats, ordy has no room being close to this list. Thelibertine is one of the best Omnis, worth mentioning. Hands down the over all award goes to Puzzytehcrat. Rossi, not the best enforcer. Agents, Omni have some decent ones. Couple worth mentioning, count Darksick0 in there as a better one. But don't forget someone called Srompu. Dang good agent there. Tinypain, name says it. Flaviosan, LMFAO no. Master of spawn camping and killing greenies, yeah. Other than that nothing a NT nor Agent can't drop in 2 seconds.
    Aborted "Provision" Lovechild - 220/30/70 - Shade

well provision is bad.

Provison isn't that bad, just that he goes insane if he dies. All those hate tells o.o
    Looking Uber > Being Uber

Quote Originally Posted by FixerSepyuff View Post
    Provison isn't that bad, just that he goes insane if he dies. All those hate tells o.o
    he doesnt compare to some of the 220 shade's have fought in BS.

edit: darkyy holds up better than provision at 220
    Last edited by PooNaGe; May 3rd, 2009 at 03:24:11.

Quote Originally Posted by PooNaGe View Post
    he doesnt compare to some of the 220 shade's have fought in BS.

edit: darkyy holds up better than provision at 220
    You mean there are other shades out there that goes even more off the deep end when they die compared to Provision!? o.O
    Looking Uber > Being Uber

You mean there are other shades out there that goes even more off the deep end when they die compared to Provision!? o.O
    naw compare in terms of suvivability/ability to kill.

2/10.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

this thread reminds me, you should all donate 300 inf symbs to my enf!
    Silentsnipr3 220/27/69 Martial Artist Equip
    Behehe 220/30/69 Enforcer Equip
    Barbqq 170/11 NT
    Flurryofcutz 166/17 Advy

Proud General of Shadowmercs

Seriously he is bad. Even worse than that. Stabmurda is better. Any other shade is better. Compared to them he is just a puppy that rolls over every time someone passes through C.
    And for hate tells there is always /ignore. Its very obvious that he flaps so much on his own hate tells that he isnt capable of using both hands on the kb.

Provision is terrible.
    214/20 Adv - Entventurer
    217+ Engi - Entity206
    220/20 Doc - Entagain
    220 Shade - Reali
    Orgless & Stripped.
    Awesome tradeskillers.

Nano-technician- Juas
    Shade - Provision
    You've got to be kidding.

Martial artist- Oddwuaya / Criticaldmg
    Trader- Merta /
    Melee and Ranged advys should have seperate comparisons :P The ones above i agree with. As for the ones below...

Adventurer- Humblebien
    Agent- Number0007 / Ixiaan
    Bureaucrat- Ordy
    Doctor- Docaline / Webon
    Enforcer- Rossi46
    Engineer- Salonter / Axayacatl
    Fixer- Flaviosan xD
    Keeper - Rkanper
    Meta-physicist- ??? / Neosony
    Nano-technician- Juas
    Shade - Provision / Darkyy
    Soldier - ???
    Trader - /Zloo
    Havent really had many advys that i can remember to compare to humle, Ixiaan's pretty good for an opi :P but any agent who can time button spam is very similar. I reckon Procateur is better than Ordy. Docs? Well whoever farmed all their xan shiz and enters battlestation queue -.-. Theres better enfo's than rossi, same goes for the engis, Flavio doesnt actually kill people... rkan is good but im sure theres better out there. Never heard of the mp, nt and trader listed and lol at the shade choices.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Just lol.
    QFT!

I got a looong smacktalk from him, calling me a ***** because I would not stand still infront of his gank squad, then he claimed he was alone with 220 engy on follow.
    He summed me up as a gimp because he and his gank squad was unable to kill me..

Where do these idiots come from?
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Adventurer- any omni with towers
    Agent-any omni with towers
    Bureaucrat- any omni with towers
    Doctor- any omni with towers
    Enforcer- any omni with towers
    Engineer- any omni with towers
    Fixer-any omni with towers
    Keeper - any omni with towers
    Meta-physicist- any omni with towers
    Nano-technician-any omni with towers
    Shade - any omni with towers
    Soldier - any omni with towers
    Trader - any omni with towers

Sorry clan

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Where do these idiots come from?
    I would say their Mums basement but in this case it must be a refugee from some other place. Well for all I know they might allow locked up patients a PC with internet connection to keep them entertained somewhere in the world too.

But seriously..... saying "you gimp sissy" (I think that is the only expression in his repertoire) to someone that killed you 7-8 times in row? Where is logic in that

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Adventurer- any omni with towers
    Agent-any omni with towers
    Bureaucrat- any omni with towers
    Doctor- any omni with towers
    Enforcer- any omni with towers
    Engineer- any omni with towers
    Fixer-any omni with towers
    Keeper - any omni with towers
    Meta-physicist- any omni with towers
    Nano-technician-any omni with towers
    Shade - any omni with towers
    Soldier - any omni with towers
    Trader - any omni with towers

Sorry clan
    As retarded as that looks, you have a point. The thing is, when someone gets all their endgame phats, uses a cookie cutter setup, they are generally quite powerful. After that, the only 2 things left to put into consideration is player skill, and any bonuses they get. You dont really notice player skill unless say... a doc takes your whole alpha self buffed and still doesnt die and watches you run into a backyard (just an example). As for towers, well i think as a casting proffession in particular, you notice when someone counters every single piece of crap you throw at them, very similar to dealing with damage alphas but thats due to game mechanics and gear, and not having skill :P
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

Soldier - ???

*rolleyes*

Page 1 of 35 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast