Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fixers blitzing S10?

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingengi View Post
    Only problem I have with fixers in s10 is that they root all the mobs and make them a pain to pull when I'm soloing. If you have a team and you can't OD a fixer at full def you got some problems.
    The good: some fixers do ninja you with GSF/HoT when the run past you in s10

The bad: I had plenty of fixers that trained me and snared mobs near me in their hurry. I had plenty snared mobs just bugging and warping all over while I can't get in range on my enf. The middle boss is just a pain in the a$$ when the fixers try to solo (aka profit from LoS) as it tends to warp either me or people from my team and splat us. It just picks us up one bye one even if we are not in LoS.

The ugly: who the hell came up with the idea of giving the mobs there that much HP. My enf can solo almost everything that is green there as long as I don't get zerged by +5-6 mobs. But s10 for me is useless as even with some friends (team with MP, doc, engie and trader) it just takes too damn long to drop the mobs compared to the gains. With only my MP friend in team and it is q-afk killing for me while I go make some coffee/wash dishes. Maybe they could revamp s10 sometimes to make it more la Arid Rift when it comes to alien HP bar.

Quote Originally Posted by javafan View Post
    ... Maybe they could revamp s10 sometimes to make it more la Arid Rift when it comes to alien HP bar.
    Bump. Was thinking the same thing while i was there yesterday.
    The mobs atm are just boring to kill.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Most simple fix would be to make s10 a sl zone like xan hub is
    Morgo - 220/30/70 Enforcer

Jenji - 215/29/50 Solja

Veteran of Devil Inside - Devil Inside

Content Editor - AO Universe - For players by players

Only problem I have with fixers in s10 is that they root all the mobs and make them a pain to pull when I'm soloing. If you have a team and you can't OD a fixer at full def you got some problems.
    the only difference is that the fixer knows the timer on the boss, while you dont. and probably you cant have a team waiting 1 hour for the gen at the spot
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Aramsunat View Post
    the only difference is that the fixer knows the timer on the boss, while you dont. and probably you cant have a team waiting 1 hour for the gen at the spot
    Can't wait an hour for a shot at bots that your team will most definitely OD a Fixer on?

I no longer have an S10 Fixer, I got bored with it and went back to farming credits at TL7 when I needed them. I can honestly say however, I never, -ever-, trained a single person and I even cleaned up trains from other Fixers.

Asshats aren't a reason for nerfs. They're a reason for petitions.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Can't wait an hour for a shot at bots that your team will most definitely OD a Fixer on?
    Exactly. Same thing would happen with or without fixers tbh. Boss wise that is. Another team killing it first or a fixer killing it first...what's the difference? Other than the cost of S10 Tanks/HUDs/Utils prices going thru the roof once fixers can't solo it 24/7 anymore.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Exactly. Same thing would happen with or without fixers tbh. Boss wise that is. Another team killing it first or a fixer killing it first...what's the difference? Other than the cost of S10 Tanks/HUDs/Utils prices going thru the roof once fixers can't solo it 24/7 anymore.
    Which has always been the benefit that everyone whining about Fixers has over looked.

All that will happen now, is either crat+doc+soldier/enf teams will go back to farming in full force, which will put prices up for two reasons, one to ease the pain of a 3 way split and two because it's harder to go hit something when you're in the mood for it, if you need to find your other two farm buddies as well.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

bump for content being available, even if prices do go up.

Quote Originally Posted by kAlzzz View Post
    Most simple fix would be to make s10 a sl zone like xan hub is
    just lol ) how will doc heal tank without CH?

most simple fix would just be to make the bio transceivers not usable if you're in a fight. Then all the snared mobs would prevent the fixer from getting through the fences.

Haha, Arrien!

Areasnare would prevent all people from getting through the fences - not only fixers.
    Bad fix

Quote Originally Posted by hasufel View Post
    Haha, Arrien!

Areasnare would prevent all people from getting through the fences - not only fixers.
    Bad fix
    hmm, either you're misunderstanding me or I'm misunderstanding you.

If the bio-transceivers were only usable when not in a fight, then a team of people would kill the mobs all around the transceivers and then go through. However, the way fixers solo blitz through S10 is by AoE snaring mobs. Since those mobs aren't killed, they keep aggro on the fixer, and then the fixer can't use the bio-transceivers to go through the fence.

See what I mean now?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrien View Post
    hmm, either you're misunderstanding me or I'm misunderstanding you.

If the bio-transceivers were only usable when not in a fight, then a team of people would kill the mobs all around the transceivers and then go through. However, the way fixers solo blitz through S10 is by AoE snaring mobs. Since those mobs aren't killed, they keep aggro on the fixer, and then the fixer can't use the bio-transceivers to go through the fence.

See what I mean now?
    so the fix asks a crat m8 to come along and calm the way itll still be done unfortunately (fortunately)

If i was a fix, to clear out aggro, once i reach the fence, i d kill the mobs in immediate viscinity - then alt f4 twice when i m safe - then relog and go thru the fence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12