Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real Neutral City For Rent - Cheaper than Making Your Own City + Monthly Costs!

Real Neutral City For Rent - Cheaper than Making Your Own City + Monthly Costs!

Why fork out 500-800+ Million in credits and 46M+ each month???
    After a few months of raiding you get bored or something comes up in real life and you STILL gotta pay for the rent whether you raid or not....

Why NOT pay for each month you wanna raid?? Save upwards of 800M to acquire items to make/build/purchase a plot in Serenity?

Give us a try.

Rates: 75M per month STATUS: Rented til Friday, November 6th

Waitlist: jekonam

Open space setup - no current problems with pathing. Ship spawns very short distance from cc.

City 1 D in 4 Holes
    10 sec from grid (you can see the city once you exited grid)
    20 sec from whompas

ALIEN RAID Scripts to announce in guildchannel and other neat scripts to help with raid is provided -
    or use Megaupload to download via clicky. They are RAR'ed and you can use any Unrar/Winrar to extract it.

Note: Your toons will be promoted to SC during the rental period and be demoted afterwards.
    You can have 2 toons as SC but you can invite as many alts as you need. Your toons may stay in the guild to gain benefit from city bonusses even after your lease is over - as long as you DO NOT interfere with city raids.
    Last edited by XferCredits; Oct 9th, 2009 at 01:44:48.
    Beware of Credit Scammers using Similar Nick as mine. Only Shemakes/Hemakes is my toon.
    RK1: Free Neutral Shops ~ Cheap City 4 Rent ~ Pawnshop Service
    RK2: Free Neutral Shops ~ Cheap City 4 Rent ~ Pawnshop Service

bump

cheap enough a froob can do it.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

send me a tell, I might have a deal for you that you would like.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Hiya, I'm interested in renting out the city for a while.

/Pitypang

bump
    Beware of Credit Scammers using Similar Nick as mine. Only Shemakes/Hemakes is my toon.

still trying to catch when you are online....anyone else? :P

NVM I didnt rtfp.
    Last edited by Spawnvector; Aug 7th, 2009 at 18:18:10.

willing to offer discounted rate for long term use.

Cheaper than buying + paying monthly - PAY to raid & ONLY raid WHEN you want to raid.

I´m interrested.
    /Metadiamond

hard to play tag

bamp

patch bamp

Question I'm seriously interested. I have some questions...

...from a logistics standpoint.

Now, I love Knights of Ka (my org) and alliance. I imagine that I will have to temporarily leave my org for the month that I rent. However:

1) Will I lose access to my original org shop during that month?
    2) Will I still be able to see/participate in my alliance chat if I'm temporarily part of your org?
    3) If I keep my orig. org shop, will I be able to rent a shop in your org for the month that I'm there?
    If so, what % do you charge of each purchase?
    4) After each raid, will I be responsible for sticking around to raise shields after the hour passes (after shields are dropped),
    or can I raise shields when I feel like it? For example, if I feel like raiding when I only have 30 min. to spare, it's an inconvenience to have to
    stick around for another 30 min. to have to raise shields. I'd rather do that in the morning, before I leave for the day. That's part of the reason
    I don't raid more often in my own org city.
    5) What are your multi-month discounts?

Answers to your questions:

1) Will I lose access to my original org shop during that month?
    -NO. Same as ours you can even change faction and you can keep your shop... only problem I can see for clan - to omni = can never get your money since you cannot get back into the shop due to sided restrictions. However if you rent a neut shop and change to any faction later you can still go back in and add stuffs and remove money.

2) Will I still be able to see/participate in my alliance chat if I'm temporarily part of your org?
    -Ask botadmin to add you to your guild's guestlist = you get to see everything like you normally would.

3) If I keep my orig. org shop, will I be able to rent a shop in your org for the month that I'm there?
    -NOPE.... AO limits 1 shop per per character/toon.

If so, what % do you charge of each purchase?
    -1% if anything gets sold.

4) After each raid, will I be responsible for sticking around to raise shields after the hour passes (after shields are dropped),
    -on RK! I require that but I am NOT active on rk2 so - I don't care how you handle the raids/recharge all up to you.

5) What are your multi-month discounts?
    - 2 months I can lower to 65M a month / 3+ months 60M each month.

Question

Thank you for your quick and thorough reply. One other question:

I plan to be raiding on my main, a clan 218 fix. There are no clan->neut change forms as far as I know, so will this be a problem in this arrangement? I have no other toons that are capable of/or I am interested in raiding with.

You do realize that the alien spawned is roughly the level of the guild member/s that drop the cloak and in the city at that time? ONLY on the ship do the level of aliens spawned get tallied up to consider team's levels (members invited to ship) whether they be guild members or not.

Send tells to toons in sig below on rk1 if you still interested or lv msg here with alts to contact.

babump

I would like to rent it, for a month.

I am mostly logged on as Heptagram777, Jeger or Tesseract444 on Rimor.

Would be great if you could advice me on how to set it up, what chars to have SC on and such since I`m almost clueless when it comes to city raids.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast