Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Healing and Defence Perk Breakdown Tl5

Enfs setup is missing like ... 5k HP at first sight. And LOTS of ar to reach 1,9k, at last 200-300 imo (and it sux for tanking with so low evade/aad ). Im sitting just below 1,9k on my 170 enf and i have exactly 240 aao/1he more. Ive spend 1 year at lvl 150 and 150 keepers did give me fair fights and mine setup at 150 had similar aao/1he bonuses like it doest now (but lower aad/evade) and was much more pvp oriented with SA from SoW. You must be doing something wrong. Ive seen 2hb enfs with mauls simply anihilated by keepers even lvl 150, most likely even your friend as you come from rk2. If you want a tip from me try perking nr1 and debuffing enfs with generic -20. Most of them at lvl 150 will be in some serious troubles then.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhoundje View Post
    My friends enforcer (Murstenen):
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=147143

Now just say what you guys think.
    If that sort of setup gets anywhere close to 1.9k self AR on a level 150, no matter if it requires procs or not, something is inherently wrong with the world.

It's not really a BAD setup, not at all. It's just not a setup that is focusing on AR much at all.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Ok, I'll add the biorejuv on keeper.

all extra 9HP/s of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Parranoid1 View Post
    keeper can get a rather fast healdelta tick tho...

im not debating the point that keeper dosnt need help, but you did leave it out, most keepers at tl5 are atrox, and they can get a 2s HD tick as easy if not easier then enfos, couse GoM > behe for stam...
    just to point out that's more breed dependant :P
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Qualinas
    You're kinda slow, aren't you, Mr. Nov09?

Well, its not everyday when I google for funcom or access funcom.com.
    Oh noes j00 want me to bring my "Join date: 2004" main to pwn yo? lols @ forum pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Legion84 View Post
    just to point out that's more breed dependant :P
    yea, it's not worth comparing HD, since, a NM doctor can use grail and SOW to hit a 2s HD.

You can probably do a 2s HD on most TL5's, if you wanted to, but there are serious sacrifices.

For example, if I want a 2s HD, I have to equip a lvl 300 Spec ed. helm, and perk all the way into atrox primary genome. That's a pretty significant investment, and like legion said, it's far more breed specific than prof specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    Enfs setup is missing like ... 5k HP at first sight. And LOTS of ar to reach 1,9k, at last 200-300 imo (and it sux for tanking with so low evade/aad ). Im sitting just below 1,9k on my 170 enf and i have exactly 240 aao/1he more. Ive spend 1 year at lvl 150 and 150 keepers did give me fair fights and mine setup at 150 had similar aao/1he bonuses like it doest now (but lower aad/evade) and was much more pvp oriented with SA from SoW. You must be doing something wrong. Ive seen 2hb enfs with mauls simply anihilated by keepers even lvl 150, most likely even your friend as you come from rk2. If you want a tip from me try perking nr1 and debuffing enfs with generic -20. Most of them at lvl 150 will be in some serious troubles then.
    Ur correct about the 5k HP, he told me that is with doc hp buffs when he goes osb, he has 20k hp selfed. Sorry for that, my bad. 1900 AR is correct tho. both LE procs+challenger gives him 1900 AR. And I think that is seriously wrong, taking in account that he has no AR setup and allready gets near the 2k AR. This should not be possible -_-.

enforcers are supposed to be master of AR eventhough at tl7 they arent that special, it is still kinda normal imho

you can say the oposite why can a lvl 150 fixer get like <some high evade number> without even trying?? its in the profs nature to have high evades...
    main: level 220/30/70 enf [ROXTON]
    alts: level 150 sec10 enf
    + a few gimp enfs

Quote Originally Posted by Synre View Post
    enforcers are supposed to be master of AR eventhough at tl7 they arent that special, it is still kinda normal imho

you can say the oposite why can a lvl 150 fixer get like <some high evade number> without even trying?? its in the profs nature to have high evades...
    And so where keepers ment to be the anti-melee class, the counterclass against enfo/shade/melee-advy/ma. But this aint true anymore. Its not like it was in the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhoundje View Post
    Ok as I promissed, im going to post my setup below and my friends enforcers setup. Take in mind my friend has no trouble killing me, if we both use our full toolset. he has 75% hp left when I die.

My setup (Deathprobe):
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=147146

My friends enforcer (Murstenen):
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=147143

Now just say what you guys think.
    That enf sploited on a artillery symb? :P lol

I thought that melee advys are the ultimate melee antimelee class and ranged advys are the ultimate ranged antiranged class O.o
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    I thought that melee advys are the ultimate melee antimelee class and ranged advys are the ultimate ranged antiranged class O.o
    I can't really see that, unless you're spuriously sarcastic and I'm being thick (happens a lot).

I'd say: keepers are the ultimate anti-melee class
    Enfs are the ultimate melee class
    MA's, shades, advy's are hybrids.

There is no anti-ranged class except maybe fixer who specializes in massive dodge range.

Trader is anti-everything :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12