Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Items

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    I never understood that part of War of the Worlds; viruses tend to only infect the host species they were intended for. Your dog is not going to catch your cold.
    That's not entirely true. H1N1 for example is passable to canines and felines.

Inline with the ideas of the old RK weapons getting looked at, one thing is certain. None of the ones that have two primary weapon skills will ever be worth a damn under the current game mechanics. And that is MANY weapons.

As well, they tend to be very slow. Not uncommon to see over 3 second attack and recharges on them.

They also don't scale to TL7 players. If FC introduced them up to QL 300, maybe some RK weapons would have a chance to be used again. There is truly two categories of weapons - the junk RK ones and anything NOT RK which tend to be anywhere from having one or two good attributes to being completely optimized for the profession they are meant for.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Solution is simple. Give me a few hours with the database and fix RK weapons.

Theres nothing inherently wrong with 66/33 weapon that is 3/3 that does massive damage that requires you to be full agro. Or weapons with lower def checks, etc etc etc.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post

As well, they tend to be very slow. Not uncommon to see over 3 second attack and recharges on them.
    Which I think is a good thing, all those 1/1 SL/AI weapons make the game less interesting and varied. What's the point of a complex attack/recharge mechanic if you are going to introduce a bunch of weapons which requires the exact same inits? A weapon with 1/1 base shouldnt exist at all in my opinion.

I agree with the idea of the OP.

Rework the mass of RK weapons to make them useful instead of shopfood.
    Last edited by srompu; Jan 30th, 2010 at 18:12:20.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12