Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Introducing new guild:Redemption

Originally posted by Disciple092
    BLAH! Skru Messman...

He is the big scary wizard
    And I am the genious behind the curtain......

Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA
    ..........smarter than Messman MUAHAHA
    lol disc

Mess and CO. Once again, grats :P Good luck, see you on the battle field.

Someone said let's start a thread naming names of ppl who farmed.

BAAAAD idea. And totally not necessary.

The 24/7 crew knows who they are. There are about 12 omni running around at any given time, checking mmd/tir arena/omni arena/2ho/DAV for clan.

Fact is, when your in that 24/7 crew, you tend to talk alot because if your fighting its for about 2-8 minutes at a time. Well, you put 2 and 2 together and figure out some things.

Take a look at your favorate folks (omni and clan) who are running around in Newland/BS/Trade/Tir with their shiney new titles. Then subtract the ones you have seen in arena's and other pvp zones.

The left over folks are the "door stop" crew. They zone in to 2ho for a quick gank, if they cant get it, they go in the bunker and hold the walls up.

Oddly enough, next time you see those guys, they got another title :P

Also be suspitious of the folks you knock down a title level and see 20 minutes later with their title back shiney and new.

I been boarderline neo now for about 2 1/2 weeks. JUST on the edge, i know because i count the duels and deaths vs. the point system.

Been pvp'n every single day for 1 1/2 months, there are clan and omni alike who i NEVER EVER see in 25%/0% zones gaining titles.

Those are the ones. If your on those 24/7 crews who pvp constantly, clan or omni, you know who they are.

They aren't fit to shovel tara poop imho, completely invalid titles.

Arg
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

At this poitn I have had nothing but bad experiences with Redemption. ;(

Originally posted by Hextorr
    where can i buy popcorn arround this parts? :P
    Hey I just got some fresh popcorn from the hot chick at the vendor booth...

Want a hotdog too Hex? I got it.

- Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Razers i agree but give it a time let everyone come back from vacations..

And what all this crap about? Some people got togethere and arent you should be happy? Or you guys scared of another guild that will be give you soem chalange. No one complained about Tinity...

Respect to Messman and Co.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Cyblade7

Hey I just got some fresh popcorn from the hot chick at the vendor booth...

Want a hotdog too Hex? I got it.

That better not have a double meaning haha... sure i want hotdog, but it got to be from the hot chick
    The Original "The Man" and Level 200 Fixer
    Born 21 July 01
    Graduated 29 March 02
    Perma-Dead 16 August 02
    ... err Back on the 5th March 2003 for a nifty payed for 30 day comeback trial

/me hands Hextor hot dog

Would you like some onions with it?
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

/me hands redemption the book "building a guild of 40+ members in one week is not very clever in the long run".

phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

Talking :)

Cough! Guild of friends mind you, not guild of members! Nothing wrong with that. Everybody in guild is a friend. Nobody is a stranger. And most important of all, we're all having a blast! But yes, we are stepping down on recruiting a bit. We have reached a size where the guild can be pretty much "active". Thanks for worrying though. Redemption will be just fine as long as I have breath left in me. I will see to it. Soooo, I guess you'll just have to kill me!

Messman

President of Redemption

You guys ever going to take a shot at T, or raid 4 holes/2h0 etc? I've missed shooting at you lately.
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

yea Camelot is sukkin for now with the confusion from havin 3 dungeons

but weve been in 2HO a bit and I hopin to get some stuff goin in the mort bar(ya know that kickass little 0% zone in mort that seems like its lagfree) we need some more variety with the PvP zones we hate havin to wear out the bunkers as much as the omni's hate it.......seems like mort bar would be more fun...even thos theres a zone...the small area would make for alot of chaos...........

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345