Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Make Composite Mochams MP only, or...

Quote Originally Posted by Szyylin View Post
    yeah, and i designed my agent around having UA, noob. We are talking about CM as an outside buff.
    Now argue how it isn't useful like everyone else! Hate to burst your bubble, but "Attack skills: NANOSKILLS" means that CM makes debuffs/nukes easier to land. It's tough to be part of the cool crowd when you don't know game mechanics

Doctor heals should be self only aswell...
    Its clearly overpowered that a enf can have 60k+ hp and get heals at the same time.

But on a serious note, what is your vision of MP atm if they are useless for buffing aswell?
    Fapfap - 220/19 Fixer
    Fappers - 220/22 NT
    Autoafk - 220/21 Crat
    Hisap - 220/20 Shade
    Autofil - 212/11 Enf
    Hisap1 - 211/13 Sol
    Autofap - 211/9 Agt

I think it would be fun if they made the 140 8 hour drop 5 points per hour..
    Or the new Composite UBER team aura, giving 200 points to all nano skills if over 210 and in team
    Irmo 220 sol
    Hogfather 220 doc "ER...HO. HO. HO."
    Wintersmith 220 crat
    Ainur 209 trader
    Viralbots Incorporated

"Real children don't go hoppity-skip unless they are on drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    None the less MPs (most likely you) will cry rivers about it.
    Not really.

Do you remember why the Composite nanos were made instant cast in the first place?
    Most certainly not to ease my pain, but to make buffing other people faster at BS, to improve their gameplay.

It still doesn't solve the team problem either. The single buffs last long enough to complete a mission for most teams.
    Good. Then shorten duration on them and make composite one to act like an aura.

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9003 View Post
    Most certainly not to ease my pain, but to make buffing other people faster at BS, to improve their gameplay.
    So all the MPs whining for years about the long cast times on their composite nanos and having people practically queue up to get their composites were all an illusion? And since everything's instacast at decon, how the hell does it help anyone that your CM is instacast outside the decon and the associated instacast baff?

What the hell Klod, I haven't seen you be so off base in ages.

(And by the way, you already have a self only CM. It's called Odin's Other Eye.)
    GO WITH MANY BLELBINEMS

GUESS WHO (IT STARTS WITH "SWORD" AND ENDS WITH "BREAKER")

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Swardbearker View Post
    So all the MPs whining for years about the long cast times on their composite nanos and having people practically queue up to get their composites were all an illusion? And since everything's instacast at decon, how the hell does it help anyone that your CM is instacast outside the decon and the associated instacast baff?
    You never ask buffs outside of decon at BS? And it's not like people have time to buff everyone in decon, some profs can't even fully buff themselves. I don't know how it is with MPs, never played one in BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Swardbearker View Post
    (And by the way, you already have a self only CM. It's called Odin's Other Eye.)
    That only adds 100! Not 140! It needs a buff imo!

Considering noone needs the buff (OTHER THAN MP'S LOLOLO!) how is removing it going to get them more teams?

I get the concept, that if CM was useful, and lasts 8 hours, then youd ont need the MP in the team, just get the buff.

Similar to if soldiers had an 8 hour RRFE that worked in RK and SL, there would be less incentive to get a soldier when you can just find one for a buff.

However CM isnt even close to that catagory, at all..
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikenche View Post
    You never ask buffs outside of decon at BS?
    Not really, no, unless someone's specifically throwing about buffs while in decon or just outside it buffing up more while waiting for the decon buff to run out. What buffs does an Engineer need outside his own baffs, anyway, other than maybe GSF? Everything else's just a bonus I can live without if need be. Well, even GSF is. I get by without it too. Although then I find myself in funny situations where Enforcers with a -2k snare running outrun me with ease. But such is life.

If what you meant to ask was if I ask people to buff me while we're fighting or running from one area to another, I'd have to say no. Sometimes people just feel generous and throw around buffs elsewhere anyway, but I don't really go out of my way to ask for them.

And it's not like people have time to buff everyone in decon,
    But you don't need to buff up everyone in decon, just yourself, your team and possibly some folks who might ask you to if you're feeling generous. And you know, as has been said a few times in this thread alone, no one except MPs really rely on CM to cast stuff. For most others it's just nice to have.

some profs can't even fully buff themselves.
    What, there's a prof that takes considerably longer than an Engineer to buff up (well, Agents do, but that's because they FP and TP and FP again), pets of course included? Or are we talking about people whose reflexes are slower than those of a sloth?

You know, using the reasoning used in this thread, that 2 hour timer on the Rihwen only helps other people enjoy the game, too. You totally should go back to 30 mins, so everyone (including you) would have to wait more for you to get your stuff in gear.
    GO WITH MANY BLELBINEMS

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Essessceeaych View Post
    That only adds 100! Not 140! It needs a buff imo!
    But it adds 100 int and psy, too. Obviously CM is in need of a buff.

Anyone with half a brain can see what Klod's trying to do, make MPs the new Shades/Keepers who can barely buff people. What a bastid!
    Last edited by Swardbearker; Mar 3rd, 2010 at 10:13:18.
    GO WITH MANY BLELBINEMS

LOL

l2r people

"it should get changed so it requires a teamed MP to sustain this buff every 20 seconds, as some kind of aura"

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9003 View Post
    Honestly, giving everyone access to 140 pts nano skill buff, for 8 hours is seriously wrong.

To make this at least somewhat balanced...
    What is balanced at all about them becoming MP-only?

Removed from game completely, or don't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post
    What is balanced at all about them becoming MP-only?
    I know what you are thinking... "What is that mushy substance in my head and how do I use it properly?"

This is getting out of hand...

I guess the CM should stay as it is as of now...

I'd say CM needs level lock lowered, doesn't make sense to have single moches take up all NCU at tl5 and CI becomes available about at the same time as the MP can cast moches.
    Techno "Calamite" Witch -- 220/22 soli crat
    Hbar -- 220/28 nano NT
    Electropanic -- 170/17 opi NT
    Insanenomore - 174/17 soli engi
    Darksmile -- 220/21 nano enf
    Drifting -- 150/8 nano MP
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    got more, but don't remember their names

Let's leave CM8 as it is, but increase the duration of Extreme Prejudice to 8 hours!

Locking this as Klod's point has been made, and the rest of it is just non-constructive bickering.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123