Thread: are there new maps yet?

are there new maps yet?

updated maps for the new playfield between avalon and mort?

I think Means said that Funcom would update their own map whit three craters east and west, in their next patch ofcourse if that is 18.3.6 ot 18.4.0 I honestly dont kanow.

Quote Originally Posted by Eponyx View Post
    I think Means said that Funcom would update their own map whit three craters east and west, in their next patch ofcourse if that is 18.3.6 ot 18.4.0 I honestly dont kanow.
    The Funcom map is for all intents and purposes useless. If nothing else, it should have zone names written on it to help new players.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    The Funcom map is for all intents and purposes useless. If nothing else, it should have zone names written on it to help new players.
    Yes, it is the direct opposite of user friendly. For all purposes FC should patch in the AoRK one, maybe take away som data from it, but honestly it wouldn't do any harm to have it as is. The game learning curve and overall complexity doesn't really get diminished by having useful maps.

Player experience (specially new player) on the other hand, improves a lot.

?? ... and include the new zone south of ICC where the daily mission "Embrace of Shadows" is located, so we can find where we are while in this new zone using the planet map.

Thanks,

Colrain