Thread: Team Level

Team Level

A friend and I constantly Team togather for mission and what not...and I have noticed that after a mission or two we get a little message that says "Team Level: 2" I also see this in the Team View....just curious as to what this does? Is there an benefit to this "Team Level" Thanks All...
    Good Hunting Brothers and Sisters

Yes I want to know too ! Once I saw team level 3. I thought it is xp bonus, but no, it's something different.

I've heard two things about what team lvl does, still no clue if they're true or not. 1 - gives an xp bonus as lvl increases, and 2 - increases critical chances for everyone in the team slightly.

-Dez

This was in one of the articles from Funcom
    Note that it list some of the benefits, not all

The "Team Level"

When you enter a team, take notice that there is a field in the "Team" panel called "Team Level." It always starts at 1, and has the possibility of reaching 5. The longer the team sticks together, the higher this number gets. Some of the areas where you receive bonuses with higher Team Level are:

Chance of landing a successful hit with a nano-program;

Bonuses to AMS/DMS (chance of hitting with weapons and chance to avoid hits); and

Chance of successfully picking a door or disarming a bomb.

Thanks

Thanks for the info Clochard....could you possible post a link as to where you found this info? Or maybe in some part of space and time we could get and Admin in here with an "official" answer...thanks again
    Good Hunting Brothers and Sisters