Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please put Freedom Arms back in game again... <NT>

Agreed...I freakin HATE my shottie, I just recently bought a ql 43 FA off some guy and I wear that, kinda sad tradeoff for a ql 169 ithaca. can we get people to sign a petition? I would like to hear someone from funcom reply to this thread...

Oh why just dont use a Lower Secondhand gun? for thouse that say they cant dual 200's

Ohwell Yea bring fa's back =) i mean so they are Gettable...
    Also i had a gun i dualed with a FA long ago.. OT boomer something.. it was removed to but i can freaking remember the hole name... anyone remember this gun? was in ql40ish i had one i belive
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

i looove FA's!

Major BumpitiBUMP to this! When i first started to play this game at release, my enfo were dualwieldin FA's , the DMG was so good, just like a gun should have at medium range... whit ****in up the multi wield as everybody here say the guns wont be as uber as they were before! The looks were GREAT, the sound, the everythin Bring em BACK

Bring 'em back into circulation...

Now that you've introduced hybrid pistols that are just as powerful if not more (see Ithaca Vulture...adv only) i don't see why the general public are forced into using a weapon they care not to use...

Bring back the old 3927's exactly as they were, the nerf bat came around and took care of the crits, so I don't see a problem in doing this.

The cyborgs still used them before the 4200's were introduced and after the 3927's were taken out. This does not make sense.

The 4200's are a joke...

If i was to think in terms of game world.... why would a company that produces the Freedom Arms model come out with a later model weapon that isn't even half as good as its predecessor? Makes no practical sense.

Introducing the 3927's as sealed weapon receptacles would be cool.
    Last edited by Elektro; Jul 26th, 2002 at 18:07:07.
    Elektro Yes, I'm still alive
    BeepBeep!

/had a doc that used them.

/couldn't care less.
    "Ideas are more dangerous than guns.
    We wouldn't let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123