Well, I'm pretty bored, and I don't even know why I bother posting here (FC doesn't check the suggestion board anyways...) but I'd like to see the Inventory size be customizeable! I'm tired of looking at this little itty bitty 3x3 box that I have to scroll up and down all the time to check items, etc. Also, Backpack view size is rediculously small too... 2x3 gets on the nerves.

I'd like to see all of my inv. at once (I play with largest resolution, therefore, everything small). I don't see how that would be "unbalancing"... Anywho, make it like the mission info boxes: Let use drag the size of it on the bottom right of window or somethin.

I'd also like to see the sheathing/holstering of weapons (For socializing purposes).

Lastly, beable to have a new equip-tab menu (Like implants equipped menu, armor equipped menu, and devices equipped menu) but this menu could be for social clothing (except clothing that adds + skills, ei: Omni-Med Suit). Let the clothing be equippable OVER armor so people don't have to waste time finding buffs just to re-equip their stuff after they've been in a bar.

Anywho, I love the socializing part of this game, but hate having to find buffs just so i can re-equip my armor again...

----
Kegasu, Level 97 Omni-Tek Martial Artist.