Thread: Keymapping resetted/F10-setting no longer global

Keymapping resetted/F10-setting no longer global

Anyone else getting this, and is it gonna stay non-global?

Any way around it or I have to change settings individually for each charracter due to the multiple key-binding feature?

Thanks in advance

The keybindings are added to the CharPrefs branch of the prefs structure, which means a different setting for each char.
    It might be possible to relocate the whole "KeyBindings" archive into the LoginPrefs branch to make them affect all chars on the given account, but that may or may not actually work (I think some variables can be moved around like this, but it's been some time I've experimented with such things).

Copying the entire "KeyBindings" archive between the Prefs.xml files of the different chars to duplicate the settings, however, should work (if the whole binding system works the way I think it does).

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."
    - One Who Will Always Listen
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."
    - Librarian Isador Aikos, W40k: Dawn of War
    "If you want to make enemies... try to change something."
    - Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Ok, thanks...I had switched almost ALL the keys around around. ^_^

Bit of a chore to set it up again, but it's definately good to be able to have different key setups for different characters.

Didn't have time to notice this before the hotfix downtime, apart from the keymap reset on the one character I got to play.
    RK2
    Vixi - Opifex Shade - 220 / 30 / 70 e
    Teborix - Solitus Soldier - 150 / 20 / 42 e
    Sylex - Opifex Fixer - 150 / 19 / 40 e