Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: crashloop after patch

Funcom employee

And for the record, if there are any *other* playfields/zones that are experiencing issues like this, please note them here with the information requested above: Playfield name & dimension. Thank you. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

I m stuck at work ... can someone save me ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

easy.... say your boss what youre thinkin.... ;p

Stucked in omni superior shop in Rome (not sure if it's blue or green). The weird thing is I was able to zone into both shops (green and blue) w/o any problems like 30 mins ago.
    Last edited by Scottik; Jun 9th, 2011 at 18:20:05.

Stuck in Scheol too now on my enfo. Any new info on the status Kintaii?
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

Funcom employee

We're still looking into it - Unfortunately not much information to give out at the moment. Soon as I know something, though, I'll drop you guys a line.

Meantime: If you are stuck, please send a petition from a non-effected character on the same account. The ARKs and GMs are up and active and will do what they can to get you out of the stuck areas on answering your petition. Remember: The petition MUST be from a character on the same account as the character that is stuck.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    (2007 - 2012)

Red face

My shade is in Scheol and I am getting the same crash loop, so I ran my MA up there just to test my hypothesis that the zone inherited the "not shade" tag that was removed from many of the items in this patch. My hypothesis proved false however, and now my MA is stuck too.

Quote Originally Posted by certain View Post
    My shade is in Scheol and I am getting the same crash loop, so I ran my MA up there just to test my hypothesis that the zone inherited the "not shade" tag that was removed from many of the items in this patch. My hypothesis proved false however, and now my MA is stuck too.
    hahaha best post in this thread
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

gonna go kill some omni towers while all the omni pvpers are stuck in crash loops in omni trade

thanks fc

rk 2
    isp shop on jobe harbor

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    great now i'm crashlooped in scheol too >.@
    Made my day.

gl with the emergency patch.
    Advisor of Lumen Orien

FYI my Advy was stick in crash loop in Pen hollows. GM kindly moved him to ICC. But just incase u didnt know.

Cheers
    Z
    Greenpilgrim 220/30/70 Soldier President of Insanity-inc
    Indianazack 220/30/70 Advy <3
    Zackheals 220/30/70 The Doc Equip
    Zackstab 220 Shade, Zack999 218 Trader TS Gimp
    Zackrat 214 Crat, Wacko666 219 Enfo
    Zakz 215 NT ... and many more!!!!!

If we weren't all crazy, we'd just go insane.

Commence Rollback 2011
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Funcom employee

Ok, after the maintenance downtime it *looks* like things are back up and stable. If you guys are still experiencing any issues, please post in this thread with the information needed. Thank you all very much for the information and your patience. =D

Edit: As posted by Famine over in the Server Notices subforum:
    Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    Customer Service Message: Players experiencing difficulties logging in should delete their "DXDiagOutput.txt" file from their Anarchy Online client install directory.
    Last edited by Kintaii; Jun 9th, 2011 at 23:16:46.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    (2007 - 2012)

my doc on rk2 is stuck in omni trade...happened maybe 30mins ago, deleted the file suggested, and no improvement
    Last edited by Smallaura; Jun 12th, 2011 at 00:55:24. Reason: extra info
    Camsol07 220/30 Soldier
    Weiss 200/26 Agent
    Draxlar 164/20 Adventurer

Paradise

Players experiencing difficulties logging in ...
    You do not have issues logging in do you ?
    Then you should maybe do as suggested by kintaii earlier in the thread.

If you are stuck, please send a petition from a non-effected character on the same account. The ARKs and GMs are up and active and will do what they can to get you out of the stuck areas on answering your petition. Remember: The petition MUST be from a character on the same account as the character that is stuck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12