Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 200 NT's

200 NT's

please remove triples/doubles from the game like tomorrow/now rather than messing around waiting for this rebalance thats never coming

attacks are suppost to check 30% cap in pvp, yet 1 triple from a 200 NT gets me insta splat, or 90% of my hp down, also they dont even check reflect

Please remove them from the game as im kinda getting bored of 1 button wonders with no twinking ability, and probably wearing a medsuit or other ebayed armor and pressing 1 button to get 1000+ kills.

broken game = no players left = no money for funcom, greedy greedy greedy.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

You're a few years late to the party.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

its good, but ive seen better posts

not enough rage, you gotta really let it out!
    Varsbot
    Variable004

Quote Originally Posted by Valour View Post
    I don't get this part.

Broken game = no players left

mm, ok.

no players left = no money for FC

mm ok.

greedy greedy greedy?

broken game meaning everything pvp wise is so f**ked up atm, that 30% caps no longer exist, etc etc etc...

no players left = because people get p*ssed off like me at the situation of the game atm

= no money for funcom speaks for itself.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

greedy greedy greedy?

why not roll a NR5 shade/keper?

should you have to roll a NR5 shade/keeper to be able to pvp/enjoy your game, rather than be confined to 2 classes
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Or MA?

but, I find it hard to believe that an NT is landing triples that easily. If they are, shouldn't you increase your HP?

When an NT fires my keeper with a triple I laugh, for a few reasons,
    1. I know they are goin to be in recharge for longer than it takes me to kill them,
    2. I still have 50% of my HP.
    3. they are an easy kill for the rest of BS/war/ w/e I'm doing because off off focus.

I say keep LE nukes, but make them 130% def check. limiting their use as an all situation nuke, and forcing NT's into preparing a target with debuffs before just spamming OP doubles and triples. and yes I have an NT.

p/s/ - there will always be someone that will blow your prof out of the water. there are ways to deal with offensive focus NT's. but first you have to understand the profession and it's weak points, like Noobas said, they have a tendency to die quickly to people that know how to kill them. once you figure them out, you'll be way more fearful of defensive focus NT's

option 2 - roll a nanomage agent, and kill every NT you see.
    Last edited by Frubaliscious; Sep 26th, 2011 at 05:57:36.

please remove triples/doubles from the game like tomorrow/now rather than messing around waiting for this rebalance thats never coming

attacks are suppost to check 30% cap in pvp, yet 1 triple from a 200 NT gets me insta splat, or 90% of my hp down, also they dont even check reflect

Please remove them from the game as im kinda getting bored of 1 button wonders with no twinking ability, and probably wearing a medsuit or other ebayed armor and pressing 1 button to get 1000+ kills.

hurt ur lil 180 sold? guess 1 button ams pew pew is not working any more, huh ?

more to solds than AMS, especially vs docs, fixers, rest its probably needed for.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Im with Valor here... if the combined Tripple/doubble did maximum 30%, then "fine", but it's really most like having a AS every 8/6 sec.

Now, ofc you can do more hp, but usually you'd loose alot for doing so, Nt's don't "loose" anything from maxing MC, and can still kill mostly anyone.

And perking NR 5 on a sold/ma = Useless!
    Dudidamage, The PvM gimp E : 220/2x (Winning)

Facebashr: you support clan or omni ? ****: meh ****: omni =P Facebashr: that leaves me no choice. You gained 120 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    You're a few years late to the party.
    Meh, actually he's not. This is related to the change in the BS level ranges which is quite recent, and the problem that comes with giving such a strong nuke level locked at the very top of the level range and scaled accordingly. On top of the fact that they get RB\Candycane from 195+

level lock Jobe Double/tripple to 201 ... problem solved
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Ive checked your sig and cant see a single NT there so i guess you just have no clue. Roll one, level at last up to tl5, try to kill a sold that knows wtf hes is doing; has a bit of HD, good AR, spams omhh, has CH perked and then well talk. Ive never really seen mid lvl sold loosing a duel vs nt more often than once every 30 minutes.

kkthxbai
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive checked your sig and cant see a single NT there so i guess you just have no clue. Roll one, level at last up to tl5, try to kill a sold that knows wtf hes is doing; has a bit of HD, good AR, spams omhh, has CH perked and then well talk. Ive never really seen mid lvl sold loosing a duel vs nt more often than once every 30 minutes.

kkthxbai
    I usually just root them and hide around a corner between doing the doubles only works if he doesn't bring friends to be honest.
    Lordran 220/30/70 Soldier, Equip

Enfoosz 200/22/42 Enfo
    Fixxet 170/21/42 Fixer
    Nanolin 165/15/42 NT
    Ilonta 150/18/36 Doctor, equip

Quote Originally Posted by lordran View Post
    I usually just root them and hide around a corner between doing the doubles only works if he doesn't bring friends to be honest.
    Hm, you must be doing something wrong then, just use tripple and
    1 triple (...) gets me insta splat
    enjoy!
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

enjoy!
    Usualy, a non-stupid 200 NT vs my 164 fixer = OS followed by double + nano feast = my death.
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    Usualy, a non-stupid 200 NT vs my 164 fixer = OS followed by double + nano feast = my death.
    Just remind me how many IPs you have in body dev...

You can also level up to 220. Ive rolled NT because people told me all its needed there is a med suit. Currently im running in a mix of ofab and scouts, ql 300 and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers unless i pop nbg. Dunno, maybe med suit is just better, i need to check it one day.

Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame. Lvl 200 LE nukes are in fact more than good, most likely its top performance in NTs career but there are hardly alternatives. Ive tried def focus for some time and even doctors did kill steal my kills.

Just remind me how many IPs you have in body dev...
    Yes I know, high HP would help vs NT ... and kill me vs all other profs

You can also level up to 220.
    Which is a very nice TL5 twink level. ><
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast