Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Great job on the PvP dailies

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    Lol...

So you have to got tab on tarasque ... while being 175 to 199 ? so .. in pvp range of 220, but not over 200, nah ...
    I don't know.. like I said.. this was just the listing on Test several weeks ago. For all I know it never made it to Live or it was changed... was hoping someone could confirm if it is on Live in any form
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Just another side thought...

I just finished doing Interception on my 180+ Crat. It is a daily that requires you to kill an Omni-Tek Gridcourier (not sure what the goal is Omni side). Once you attack the gridcourier you get an immediate PvP flag. This was a daily from the Clan Agency (not John Smith).

That being said, my initial reaction was "Why doesn't Funcom put all of the PvP/you get flagged/you are open to PvP in some way dailies at one NPC and all of the PvM-only at another?" But maybe that isn't their intention. If they did that... it is possible that some element of the population would simply not get exposed to what happens when you get flagged, etc. By having random PvP (use this loosely.. just referring to the fact that you could be introduced to PvP during the daily) dailies they are actually exposing newer players to an element of the game in a kinda fun manner.

So if that's their intention.. I completely understand why not every daily mission from John Smith requires some sort of hardcore PvP action and whynot every daily from the Agency is going to be hardcore PvM action. As longer term players maybe we're just forgetting that these daily missions aren't just for us.. but also aimed at introducing playfields, game content and concepts to new players as well.
    You can find me at:

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    sure, but having to wait 7 hours to do your daily is kind of bad ....
    Not much difference to some Battlestations =p
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    I don't know.. like I said.. this was just the listing on Test several weeks ago. For all I know it never made it to Live or it was changed... was hoping someone could confirm if it is on Live in any form
    Its in live ;P Got it on my fixer by mistake.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Its in live ;P Got it on my fixer by mistake.
    got it where/how?
    You can find me at:

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    got it where/how?
    John Smith in the "You got anything more tailored for me?" :P This option ninja you to tag Tarasque. >.> I thought it would only show more options.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234