Thread: Item Assistant for Anarchy Online

Uh, you're not using the latest version, you're using the one on the official webpage... go back through the posts here and find latest version. It hasn't got any servers to choose from.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

The last 5 pages have been a flurry of exploration and discovery, but so very much of it is over my head. I downloaded and installed 1.1.4.24 from TeamCity, but AOIA isn't finding any of my items. I've relogged my toon, zoned, and restarted AOIA.

I see references to previous prefs, but I renamed all my bags post-merge, and before installing the latest AOIA, so that doesn't seem a wise course. Is the program at the point yet where it just works, or do I need to fiddle with some bits?

Thanks,
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

For me it work very well, only when you click on bank or inventory in right window he don't show named backpacks, but in expand menu and is search it will show named

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Fixed, it updated the DB, but now it wont start at all. Crashes before it even starts up

Update: It's working now, but it has all the characters on the "German Server", is that ok?
    You need a newer version. The new one hasnt got a concept of servers/dimensions any more. Go HERE to download the latest test builds.
    Last edited by Adjuster; Mar 18th, 2013 at 07:02:46.

TL7 NanoTech -+- Implant Assembler
    TL7 Solja -+- Angry Bullet Sprayer
    TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler
    TL6 Doctor -+- Health Freak
    TL3 Enforcer -+- King of Disco

FYI:
    - AOIA logs by default, so to see if it detected the correct prefs folder, you can head over to you %TMP% folder and look at the aoia.log file in notepad. It has a line close to the top stating what prefs folder its using.

- The .24 version ignores the PrefsPath configuration setting. It relies on auto detection every time you start up instead. If for some reason that isn't working (and then you should send me a bug report with the logs + info on what path it should have used), you can force it to use a specific folder by modifying the config file and adding a setting called "AOPrefsPath" and pointing that to the correct prefs folder.

TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    I see references to previous prefs, but I renamed all my bags post-merge, and before installing the latest AOIA, so that doesn't seem a wise course. Is the program at the point yet where it just works, or do I need to fiddle with some bits?
    It should "just work" but as with all software, YMMV.

One thing though. You say you see references to old prefs. Does that mean you have all the toons in AOIA that you used to? If so you should stop AOIA, delete the database file, restart and rescan all your toons, because after server merge all toons have new IDs :S

(Ex: After server merge my AOIA had 3 toons called Adjuster. 1 from the old RK-1, 1 from the old RK-2 and one from the new RK-5. Its very easy to get confused with all that old stuff still in there.)
    Last edited by Adjuster; Mar 18th, 2013 at 07:17:14.

TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by Adjuster View Post
    One thing though. You say you see references to old prefs. Does that mean you have all the toons in AOIA that you used to? If so you should stop AOIA, delete the database file, restart and rescan all your toons, because after server merge all toons have new IDs :S
    I should've been more clear: I have seen posts in this thread referencing old preferences.

I'll try to find the current prefs path on my PC and look at the config file. If I find I'm still confused I'll send you the logs.

Thanks,
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Ghosts of Atlantean

i might be a troll

I should've been more clear: I have seen posts in this thread referencing old preferences.

I'll try to find the current prefs path on my PC and look at the config file. If I find I'm still confused I'll send you the logs.

Thanks,
    Another tought just occured to me.. Have you copied your AO folder to a new location? If AO is running from a different location that what the AOPath setting is pointing at it will get mighty confused

TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler

I see that now there is a 1.1.5 AOIA on your home page. This may be a silly question, but I can't find the old instructions of how to update AOIA without re-openning all the backpacks.

Which file do I copy in order to upgrade from 1.1.4.22 to 1.1.5?

Thanks,

Kinnik

Edit: I found the Readme file once I ran the install program.
    Last edited by Kinnikinnick; Mar 21st, 2013 at 23:21:16.

I updated to 1.1.5 and it crashes in urlmon.dll under WINE:

wine: Unimplemented function urlmon.dll.CreateUri

1) is this something you can support fixing?

2) how can I download 1.1.4.24.zip again? =P

TY.

Edit: Nevermind. For some reason my default setting is to use a native urlmon.dll that I must have installed at some point. Setting it to use Wine's own urlmon.dll for ItemAssistant.exe fixes the problem.
    Last edited by Lliers; Mar 22nd, 2013 at 01:37:21.
    Froobalicious General of Barador Arin.

-- Playing AO for six years, still a nuub gimp, and proud of it!

Downloaded and tested official 1.1.5 release, working great =)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/aoia...sistant/1.1.5/
    220/30/70 Martial Artist
    220/30/68 Trader
    220/30/68 Doc
    220/18/58 Trader (Tradeskiller)
    220/16/32 Meta-Physicist
    200/30/67 Enforcer
    200/26/65 Soldier
    161/22/27 Keeper
    150/20/39 Enforcer
    150/14/37 Adventurer
    136/17/35 Nano-Technician

I had an older version of the Item assistant (which is brilliant btw ) so i uninstalled it and dwnloaded the new 1.1.5 verssion.

Now when i open The item assistant it shows each of my toons twice, and I am not sure how to fix that or change it.

I have tried reading back but havent found anything that worked!!

Any help would be appreciated
    ----------------------------------
    Masirxu - lvl 200 Soldier
    Stormkeep - lvl 107 Keeper
    Stormfix - lvl 102 Fixer
    NicStorm - lvl 134 Advy
    Stormforcer - lvl 131 enforcer
    DrThunder - lvl 121 Doctor
    Stormeta - lvl 121 MP

Wipe your old install completely. Remove the itemassistant.db file, or back it up somewhere.
    Tools: AOCrafter | AOcrayon | GUISelect | WebCrafter

- Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

Thanks for the reply.

I did that but it is still showing both. Does it get information from the AO files?
    Stormfix - lvl 102 Fixer
    NicStorm - lvl 134 Advy
    Stormeta - lvl 121 MP

Ok sorted now. I deleted all reference to AOIA everywhere including some prefs I found.

Also i think Norton deleted the hook file which someone mentioned earlier.

Then did a full install, restored the hook in Norton and seems to be working well now.

So i am off to open bags for 18 toons
    Stormfix - lvl 102 Fixer
    NicStorm - lvl 134 Advy
    Stormeta - lvl 121 MP

AO Item Assistant +

Well after extensive testing, I am happy that this version qualifies as my first branch release of AOIA.

A number of enhancements are added over Morten’s official AOIA;

Account segregation in “Inventory” View.

Credits displayed, with option to disable in “Inventory” View.

Bio-Materials and Frozen Crystals correctly sorted by type in “Identify” View.

Ofab types added to “Identify” View.

Fixed a bug in the “Identify” View that would cause AOIA to crash.

Fixed a bug causing AOIA to not correctly locate your Anarchy Online Prefs on x64 bit windows systems.

Options menu added allowing;
    Manual location of Anarchy Online prefs folder should some users require this.
    Minimising to Taskbar or System Tray.
    Displaying of Total/Account/Toon credits on/off in “Inventory” view.

With Morten giving me permission to branch this version, I can therefore make this release available as AO Item Assistant+ v1.1.5.1.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus/

More enhancements to come soon…

P.S. This version should be compatible with your current AOIA user Database (ie no need to open all your bags again).
    Equilibrium may refer to: The condition of a system in which all competing influences are balanced, in a wide variety of contexts
    Infinity may refer to: The state or quality of being infinite. A number greater than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
    Vengeance may refer to: Vengeance (concept) or revenge, a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance

AO Item Assistant+ :: https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus/::

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dream ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Not a rant, not a flame. Just another perspective."

wow...thanks
    love the segregation and the updated identify
    Will the Shop part read stuff you have on gmi? Or is it left over from player shops? Can the Summary also display your research level?

Shop info has been removed as it is now redundant. GMI data comes in over the in-game browser but requires you to be at and activate a terminal to gain access to that data, so updating it in real time would not be possible (shame, would have been nice if FC sent notifications on GMI activity)
    Leaving summary as it is now (for now)

Updates coming soon(tm) include:
    A nano-line module that allows you to select a professions nano-lines with all nano's included within each line, and display which nano's you have (from entire profession, a selected line or just an individual nano) and where from your toons inventories. (this will include Discs also, and separation for where each nano is obtainable from .. ie shop, rollable, garden or dyna)

A boss looting module, allowing you to select which bot you are using and have mob loot added to a script to run in-game to communicate with your chosen bot to roll/raffle/auction the selected loot (dependant upon each bots capabilities)
    Equilibrium may refer to: The condition of a system in which all competing influences are balanced, in a wide variety of contexts
    Infinity may refer to: The state or quality of being infinite. A number greater than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
    Vengeance may refer to: Vengeance (concept) or revenge, a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance

AO Item Assistant+ :: https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus/::

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dream ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Not a rant, not a flame. Just another perspective."

I have the same problem with Dream's as I do with Adjuster's: it doesn't seem to hook.

I deleted the AOIAs, uninstalled AO, reinstalled AO, and pointed AOIA to C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Funcom\Anarchy Online\2e1db75b\Anarchy Online\Prefs and it still jsut sits there. 0 Accounts, 0 Characters, 0 Creds.

Grrrr.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Ghosts of Atlantean

i might be a troll

I have the same problem with Dream's as I do with Adjuster's: it doesn't seem to hook.

I deleted the AOIAs, uninstalled AO, reinstalled AO, and pointed AOIA to C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Funcom\Anarchy Online\2e1db75b\Anarchy Online\Prefs and it still jsut sits there. 0 Accounts, 0 Characters, 0 Creds.

Grrrr.
    There should be a couple of logs related to AOIA in your temp directory. What do they say? Upload them somewhere so we can take a look
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast