Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 10 Most Wanted Clanners RK-1 list is Bull

LOL if your stupid enough to fly into 2ho and get attacked by omni or clan in your plane you only have yourself to blame

Ghoul, you're on a ten minute time out. As soon as you're done pouting and are ready to play with the big kids you can join the game again OK?

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

That is what they did.

It wasn't the old normal mission running that they removed in october or something, they did this after.
    Ahh ok. Thought kink was 200 before they fixed missions the first time.

Bad Kink, baaad
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Originally posted by Gold

I wish to explain what I meant, mainly cuz u are a swede, and swede rules.

When I started the game, it was fun, and it was fun for a long time. I have alot of chars, and my agent and my trader have been really messed over by funcom.

But, it's not fun to kill the same mob over and over.

I have 5 chars 95-105 or so, I have 2 chars around 170...all these chars kill the same mobs, in the same place, in the same kind of mission. Why? Only way to level somewhat fast. I have tried all kinds of other places, my agent was on hold for a long time, so he has been around ot spawn in vw, bullies when they gave xp, medusas, borgs in mort, borgs in ava etc etc.

He even was out in belial for a lil biledrinker action. But there is just not alot more I can do in this game, and I think that is boring. I could level my 8th char, but she's opifex agent, and I already have one of those.

I've played every profession and every breed in the game. I've had over 40 chars.

That's why I say the game isn't fun.
    uh huh, can just sadly say i agree with it... Have had no motivation to really play an alt lately.. and mostly just sitting still in a by chatting... Very sad... ;( feeling it coming to a end
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

all hell for a basement.
    Last edited by Nothinman; Aug 13th, 2002 at 04:29:50.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345