Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top 2 fixes in 14.6. I'd like to see

Lightbulb "Ghost" Damage Explained

Originally posted by Octopuss
    The ghost damage !! Yesterday I was on team mission and suddenly was being hit for 300dmg every 2 seconds ! If the doc wasn't quick I'd die very fast ! Now WTF you are doing out there? I don't want any stupid Shadowlands I want the game to be playable !
    Hmm... maybe the lag damage will be explained IN Shadowlands!! Maybe the mobs are attacking from beyond the grave!!

C'mon, think about it... You are fighting a MOB, MOB dies, and then after it's dead, you start taking "ghost" damage from a "dead" MOB....

/me sees dead people

...or maybe FunCom just needs to fix their shoddy code... *shrug*

oh yeah.. FIX TEAM HP DISPLAY BUG ALREADY!!

One thing all of you forgot to mention was the bug where you lose health when healing sometimes. I thought they fixed that a long time ago, but it's been back since like 2 patches ago and it hasn't been fixed.

Lag damage will be fixed in the special booster pack sometime next year! Enjoy!

Originally posted by Zzzzzz
    3. Team mission button upgrade in map. So we know the location of the button.
    Hrm. I think most of us have figured out where the buttons are and how they're placed since the same repetitive bs missions kinda pounds it into you.

My top two:

Pathing. In 14.4 they changed the mp heal pet so it will warp to you when stuck if you get a certain distance away. (Actually, to date there has been no offical word if this was actually intended or just a bug.) Pets will warp to you outside. Fly in your yalm and watch them warp. As far as I know the only pet that will do this inside where 98% of game play is conducted is the mp heal pet. Why? Seems you'd fix all pet pathing problems if they all did this.

Content. It sucks. Actually it doesn't suck. It'd have to exist first to suck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12