Thread: Patch Announcment

Patch Announcment

For US$20 Funcom is releasing a new patch that will autocrash your computer every three minutes. This new feature will cause less congestion in Tir, which will solve the lag problems (at least for 3 minute intervals until you crash).

Plus, Funcom has decided to scramble all of the initiatives in all of the weapons so that no one really knows what skills their weapons are dependant on. Nukes are now self only. And, all guards will agro everyone regardless of side.

Can anyone on test verify that it is exactly 3 minutes of net playing time we are getting? I mean, I'm not gonna pay $20 for only 2 min 40 sec of playing time...

Scramble all inits on weapons? Awesome, I see a large balance advantage in pvp with that. Is it a fixed scramble, or will all weapons scramble everytime somebody zones?
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment