Thread: I don't like the format och the 18.7 suggestions thread!

Smile I don't like the format och the 18.7 suggestions thread!

So here is my own top 10 suggestions for august 2014, in no particulat order!

1. Add an exit beacon to missions. Both RK and SL. Make it spawn once you kill the end boss.

Probably half the population or more is using a main to level alts. It's just no fun to have to run them out every time!

2. Add cocoon boss as a chance during ground raids. No need to change drop rate. Just change that.

To increase bot drops to counter the insane 240+ supple prices and to get raids going.

3. Add one 240+ lead bot to each APF raid.

To increase bot drops to counter the insane 240+ supple prices and to get raids going.

4. Add NR to spiritual.

To make officer's and paramedic's a wee bit less useless!

5. Make separate decon rooms for the different sides in BS.

Tired of having my gsf deleted with RI or QU!

6. State that using multiboxing software for PVP is bannable.

It's a handfull of ppl on both sides, who all have too much to lose. They will stop immidiately if only you tell them to stop.

7. Adjust the pvp ranges so that you may only attack one title level below or above your own, as well as your own ofc.

Revive old, big tl5 battles. The best fun in NW (imo). :>

8. Allow us to buy game time in the same chunks as today and then spend them
    on any account we choose within our vet group. As in make it so that we can buy a yearly sub with the rebate, and use it to keep for instance three accounts active for 4 months.

AO is way overpriced. This is a way for FC to allow more flexibility without actually lowering the monthly fee.

9. Give us the org bank back! Simply activate the old gmi system and make it org only. Also increase
    the number of slots to 10000 per terminal.

So much stuff getting lost on ppl's banks today! This idea could significantly help us have clean inventories as well as increase the benefit of being in an active org, where you can share your wealth in a legal, not so fuzzy way. You could even use the old org shop building for this purpose!

10. Allow us to auto minimize AO after a certain amt of time. To save energy, money and the rain forest or whatever. :>

Self explanatory, really. The difference in power draw is quite big between mini and maximized AO.

11. Allow 210+ players to pull missions with the same reward as 220.

To stop the endless search for a puller and to make teams actually consist of leveling toons. Not 3 mains with one alt each on follow!

12. Forget ALL of the current rebalancing changes. Most of them seem to be stuff that nearly nobody asked for and some of it is indeed crackhead stuff. Just forget it all!

There is ofcoure tons and tons more that could be done. But these ideas should be possible to implement relatively very easily. The amt of effect vs the amt of time spent should be very good. And that's something we need since we have so few ppl working on the game.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Phatkeep; Sep 6th, 2014 at 13:03:22.

I don't think that 18.7 suggestions thread was meant to be more than a catalog of all of the issues/concerns people have with changes implemented in the 18.7.x patch series.

Game Suggestions is still meant to be the place to list any other suggestions not directly related to the patch.

Mainly just responding to the title of your thread which seems to have little to do with the content of your post.

And regarding your suggestion that they just completely forget about rebalancing... that seems hghly unlikely. Some sort of rebalancing seems to be coming 'soon' so you're better off going over to test to see what you like/don't like and providing input as that is more likely to be heard and/or listened to than just telling them to scrap however many months (years) of work. Please don't take this statement to mean that I agree with the state of 18.7, I don't. And some of it is best described by your statement of 'crackhead stuff'. That being said, my bet is that it will be adjusted/tweaked and not just abandoned.
    Last edited by Traderjill; Aug 25th, 2014 at 19:08:04.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    I don't think that 18.7 suggestions thread was meant to be more than a catalog of all of the issues/concerns people have with changes implemented in the 18.7.x patch series.
    Perhaps, and that's why I am not posting there.

Game Suggestions is still meant to be the place to list any other suggestions not directly related to the patch.
    Most of the stuff I am suggesting aren't.

Mainly just responding to the title of your thread which seems to have little to do with the content of your post.
    It's as original a thread title as any other I could come up with. :>

And regarding your suggestion that they just completely forget about rebalancing... that seems hghly unlikely. Some sort of rebalancing seems to be coming 'soon' so you're better off going over to test to see what you like/don't like and providing input as that is more likely to be heard and/or listened to than just telling them to scrap however many months (years) of work.
    That's because ALL of it is INSANE and should be scrapped entirely. I'm helping them save work and possibly the game. Making an omelet out of the game and then just hoping it will turn out for the best is dumb. It will never work because NOONE can predict how things will play out when you change so many things at the same time. Heck, they can't even predict how single changes play out.

They couldn't even predict that 3k MC was too much for endgame NT's. That means they know literally nothing. So.. forgive me if I don't trust them to change everything at once. Especially when the suggested changes are nearly all, crackpot ideas that next to noone even asked for.

Please don't take this statement to mean that I agree with the state of 18.7, I don't. And some of it is best described by your statement of 'crackhead stuff'. That being said, my bet is that it will be adjusted/tweaked and not just abandoned.
    Well.. We have a new GD, so the time of miracles is clearly here. And stuff have been delayed into nothingness before, haven't they? I hope that shall be the case with the current "ideas" for "rebalancing" as well.

My ideas are simple and require very little job for the most case, and would provide tons of help and extra convenience for pretty much anyone ig.

Also:

13. Let froobs use GMI.

Would save the rest of us constantly checking it for them. And it would lower the prices of plenty of stuff from RK.

ive added a link to this thread to the suggestion summary
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Quote Originally Posted by orochi3 View Post
    ive added a link to this thread to the suggestion summary
    Thanks.

14. Revert the "pvp" daily missions to the status before nerf. (3 a day)

Perhaps they weren't supposed to be that way, but BS ran more then and ppl were happy tagging towers, too.

15. Shift+right click=move item to bank.

16. Right clicking item in bp should send it to inv.

17. Allow us to delete entire contents of BP.
    Last edited by Phatkeep; Sep 8th, 2014 at 12:47:54.

Lock the number of AI part you can equip, 3 or 4 part max to allow more build diversity (plenty of armor available beast armor = 1 ai part, Biodome, DB armor ect)
    Gonna nerf AR/def and it should make more people adapting their setup to the situation.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Make ur own thread :>

18. Allow us to stick tons of CRU in the CC's and save it for future raids. Put a "reload" button there.

Would allow me to share CRU with org mates more efficiently.

19. City raid alien levels (including the general level) should be derive off all the ppl in city. Including out of org ppl. This would make it much easier to get higher generals and more 240+ bots.

The only reason it wasn't like this from the start was that strangers could wander into your city and mess things up. That is not possible now since all are instanced.