Thread: Want to hire bored high lv peeps.....

Want to hire bored high lv peeps.....

Well I figure I would like to get a few more lv's and well frankly hate pickup teams - good ones come and go - so here is the idea
    I have creds - and want to hire a team of bored higher lv players to help me lv some - doing some of my single missions. I will pay by the mission and price is neg.

Give me a /tell ingame
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

This is the guy?

This is the guy ninety billion people were whining...ahem championing? GIVE MR. I DONT WANT THE PLAY THE GAME JUST PAY FOR YOU PLAYING IT FOR ME HIS NAME BACK! FU FC!

I dont want to play? please I will be playing just as everyone else will just with a high lv team that will not fall apart in 1-2 missions.
    but I guess every post needs a troll I guess your it.
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Nothing wrong with what slag is doing.. I *despise* teamign with morons/newbs/children who have to leave after 30mins "to tidy their room".
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

too bad your clan slaggie. i hate to mission with neut/clan simply because i can't tab 1/2 of the mobs... :/

Dang slag, come to NW terms and holler at me when I'm setting up a team.....I should be doing some XPing this weekend....

I don't see you there much (lvl xxx eng, lfg)....there are some good ones and bad ones....do a few and you will learn who to team with, although it seems after level 170ish it doesn't matter as much who is in your team as it does at the lower levels....

Morelian

Ill help ya out im level 140 and I know what Im doin

Adventurer/Healer/Explorer/DanceMaster