Thread: Poor nubis

Poor nubis

Having recently started a trader I often go to the backyards to find something to deprive and ransack before casting a high tradeskill buff or a wrangle and oh the joy of trying to get back out. My record so far is spending 5 minutes trying to zone out of the backyard (not initiated on server, retreat or try again). For me this is an annoyance but I know I will get out of there eventually.

I'm thinking about the poor people who start their first char there... They don't know what's going on. I suggest you get the zone point done properly as people are not going to be very impressed with the backyard after lvl 3 or so; they are going to want to get out of the yard and go exploring.

Atm is is annoying, difficult etc... I think the nubis could do with a bit of help there, I know I wouldn't have wanted that sort of problem starting out, everything was new and if even zoning is an issue I would not be too inclined to stay with a game.

Ylara.

Well at least it prepares you of what to expect later on in game

But Big Bump to this

Backyard zoning is horrible!

=/

learned awhile back that if you walk through portal instead of run you will zone 99.9% of the time, not that it fixes the problem... just fyi
    "You eat the Bronto Burger, I want a taco !"

Guild Storm

Formula44 Fixer
    Fishtaco Engineer NEW NAME is Craftwoman
    Americanpie Agent - Retired
    proctology Doctor
    formula Bureaucrat
    Account Created 2001-06-27 15:29:57