Thread: Who drops Bonehammer & Hammerdgold ring!?!

Question Who drops Bonehammer & Hammerdgold ring!?!

Topic say it all
    Alvador Proud member of [url=http://www.nanoclan.com]Storm

bonehammer

Bonehammer is dropped by Commander Jocasta in the Cyborg Barracks (its the boss)

the other item there I dunno really.
    Anarchy Arcanum
    Krystanova: MMORPGs as a genre need to get off their ass and start being as good as they are addictive.

Live
    Twicer (Meta) | Oggyman (Enforcer) | Shaur (Soldier)

jocasta eh?

If jocasta is in the game, why not oedipus? jocasta is his wife's name after all, ooh I can hear the hunt for Oedipus begin!

Thanks for the info Twicer. Anyone know the spawn time on Jocasta? I wouldn't mind paying him a visit to grab that hammer for an enforcer friend of mine, but if it's one of those 18-hour spawns, then forget it.

Cyborg dungeon.... not many people goes there as it's does not give QL200 stuff... or any really special uber loot.

Quite easy to get.

Seldom do I go there and find out that the dungeon is cleaned up.

Also... it's really small and easily filled up. I think u only need 3 teams in there and u'll spawn a new instance (ie. new mobs and bosses).

Seems that Jocasta respawns if dungeon is empty for 15min... there's also very nice tank armor for enforcers =) got 1 as souvenir and Bonehammer too.

There's a bug in Bonehammer, U don't have to have that required 2hb skill to wield it. I have enuf brawling and I can wield that hammer on my ma...