Thread: Camelot?

Camalot?

How is camalot lately? I haven't been since I was kicked from my guild for swearing. Clanners holding it? Omni? Tie?

That is where YOU are wrong.

Would you please step in to my office?

Arrow THATS IT!

IVE PUT THIS OFF FOR TOOO LONG e5!

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO FIRED! YOU HEAR? CUT FROM THE TEAM!"#¤%"#%

"I haven't been since I was kicked from my guild for swearing."
    nasty
    i'd have been kicked in a few minutes from whatever guild u were in that case
    **** THEM

Neophyte Hotpanties
    lvl 199 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Storm

Well tara been joke latly... its realy no pvp but just sillly excuse to make other side happy... Max people in dungeon is 60 if omni bring 40 what they usualy do to get first PF they already outnumber clanners.... No way other 40 claners who waitng outside or in other dungeon can join those poor 20 claners in the dungeon. But warping is not alowed and PF is full what pvp do you want? Well its a war about bringin as many as possible people. But anyway we get one tara you get one tara everyone happy we can have neutrals to take over 3rd PF

Ah yes there were some nice fights when PFs werent full but again i am sick of complains from other side people acusing us in warping...
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Omnis are bad!
    Can't hold to agreement!

cough last tara spawn cough ;p

Uhmmm, Actually....

We held the agreement for weeks after Clan started breaking it a few weeks ago.

Moot Point. Warping agreement is unenforceable :\

Javas and I made the agreement to reduce lag and to try and ensure that some of the opposite team could enter same camelot (since at the time omnis could not fill even 1 camelot).

But eventually people on both sides got more concerned with guaranteeing the "l3w7" and started warping people in (both sides from what i can tell), so all we are left with is an overstuffed, laggy lewt queue.

Anyways, i hope that the next patch will spread out the raider population so that we don't have the overcrowding problems in camelot anymore.

I really wish camelot could limit numbers by faction. The numbers lock out really diminishes the accomplishment of "winning" a camelot spawn.
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

It's hard to enforce a no warping rule but last time clan didnt break it, if we did, omni would have alot more trouble getting that one spawn.

Exclamation Soska, that's one of my indirect points

People are more interested in obtaining the loot easily, Not in EARNING it via a good fight. The easiest way to insure loot is to fill up the dungeon.

All that warping does is increase lag atm.

I'd respect it as a tactic if all warping had to be done in a 25% zone. Right now the engies are safe in the 100% zone at top of stairs. It would require good teamwork to keep an engie pipeline going if the engies had to be in a 25% zone. Right now there is nothing that can be done to counteract the engie pipelines.

I don't think warp pipeline wars are "fun".
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

Vergil i like the idea of the pf limiting people according to side. Too bad even the simple, easy, constructive player suggestions are ignored along with everything else.

When FC wonder's why they have a horrible reputation for customer service, this is it. Cz Cozmik do you have any idea how profound a change it would be if we received a coment from you in every pertinent constructive thread?

Originally posted by Julia
    Well tara been joke latly... its realy no pvp but just sillly excuse to make other side happy... Max people in dungeon is 60 if omni bring 40 what they usualy do to get first PF they already outnumber clanners.... No way other 40 claners who waitng outside or in other dungeon can join those poor 20 claners in the dungeon. But warping is not alowed and PF is full what pvp do you want? Well its a war about bringin as many as possible people. But anyway we get one tara you get one tara everyone happy we can have neutrals to take over 3rd PF

Ah yes there were some nice fights when PFs werent full but again i am sick of complains from other side people acusing us in warping...
    Well no point in accusing anymore..you (mis)-told me ..

http://home.online.no/~eidsb/goodjob.JPG

Worst part is, I get this tell 20 min after we discussed if you guys where warping (which I said you where, and you denied)

Have fun farming Tarasque

Think you missunderstood that tell 86 ppl in a raffle.

a reply....

Soska

Pretty much everyone except few fixers enter into raffle for nondrop globe

Vergil

Rule wasnt broken. I been on most tara raids and i can insure you no one warp. Yes people are saying lets warp why we cant warp that what we have to deal at every raid. People also saying that omni warp and so on. What i want to see is screenshot of clan engi in 100% warping into camelot. We dont have many engis at raids Jica, Xing are the only one and they dont warp.
    We lost many taras alreay becasue of no warping rule and even after that we still not planning to break it. We dont even warp into empty playfields or those who died in pvp. Engis havent been using beacon warp in camelot since agreement. I know everyone is paranoic but we trust you and hope same in exchange.

Odlogic

Was great battle today i want to explain what was deal with 10 claners being able to get into 573 PF which you were holding. basicaly thre was 2 pfs we took over one(346) you tried to take over second(573). 346 was main and 573 was secondary, once player count in 341 reaches 64 everybody else from outside goes into 573.
    We had 64 clanners in 341 and about 20-25 in 573. Well those claners been realy desegnated pvpers and high lvls and that why we won even with low numbes. Its still was one of the best fights in camelot....

I send that mt when we killed tara and PF was full and only one omni was in 20 clanners outside and we still didnt warp.
    Last edited by Julia; Aug 31st, 2002 at 07:22:14.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".