Thread: Soooooooooooooo

Soooooooooooooo

LEET!

with this post , I dub me soleet / slacker.
    RK2
    Qwikz - HUGE Inc.

"I should get one of those signs that says "One of these days I'm gonna get organezized".

Congratulations young one, I hope to see you as a master Supa Leet soon.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Talking

You have much to learn, young apprentice!

This is not the leet you're looking for...
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

LMAO ...

i shall use the force too

Talking

May the Leet be with you?

Red face :)

LOL!!!!

No, it's

May the leet be with joo.

Lightbulb

back home in Galway Canyon I used to bullseye leets in my yalm-t16.
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

Talking omg

my sloeet ding too
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

Wrangleing rules:

Anyone that asks me more than twice in the same minute gets /ignored.
    Anyone that asks me again after I have said 'sorry busy' gets /ignored.
    Anyone that sends me a tell asking for a wrangle with more capital letters than there are words in it, gets /ignored.
    Anyone that asks me for a wrangle and ends their tell with the word please with more than 3 'e's in it gets /slap ed and /ignored.
    Anyone that asks me for a wrangle, then when i take the time to ask how much of a wrangle they require, they reply ' as high as you can' get's /ignored.
    Anyone that asks for a 132, i debuff, team wrangle and they dont have 58 ncu for the wrangle, get's team reeted, kicked from team, THEN /ignored.
    Anyone that asks for a wrangle, I wrangle , then asks for a lend nano gets /ignored.
    and finally, anyone that asks for a wrangle and dosent know where I am, then dosen't know how to get to where I say I am, then asks me to stop what I'm doing and travel to find their newbie ass, gets *****ed about to my Guild added to my 'LiTs of Dh00m' (a collection if newbs to avoid in later life) and /ignored.
    Number of people that have sent me insulting tells in game because of this sig and been ignored: 1
    ('cmon there must be more of you out there)
    By popular demand a wrangle request template:
    /tell womble Hi there, I am standing (next to/infront of/behind) you and I would like a (insert number that you require) wrangle, I understand that this takes (insert ncu size) and I have it free, if this wrangle is over 93 I understand that you will have to run off and debuff and I will tip you to compensate upon your return, ple(ee)ase.
    Look at the bits in red. I count 4 e's there. Am Ignored to now?

Underground, Overground, Wombling Free,
    The Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we.
    Making good use of the things that we find,
    Things that the everyday folks leave behind.
    Last edited by Wingto; Sep 4th, 2002 at 15:41:10.
    Active Characters consist of.

Wingto proud to be a member of The Dojo
    Doktaw stunned to be a member of Friends of The Dojo

Inactive Chars consist of

Severena happy to be a member of Friends of The Dojo
    Shackira a proud member of The Sentinals =TDF=
    All on Rimor

Originally posted by Cyberbane

Look at the bits in red. I count 4 e's there. Am Ignored to now?

good point.

/slap

-+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

The Leet is strong in this one.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!