Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sept 11 moment of scilence possible?

Re: ...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Crazyhorse
    [B]

~Deleted because Real Life politics should not be involved in a game~

~Also reporting thread so that it may be moved or deleted in it's entirety~
    Last edited by Czarina; Sep 5th, 2002 at 14:28:26.
    Rookie Czarina - Opifex Pistol Crat ~220 with 19 Alien Titles~
    Czestiny - Solitus Rifle Crat ~26 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czealous - Atrox 2-handed Blunt Crat ~21 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czombie - Nanomage Assualt Rifle Crat ~15 with 2 Alien Titles~

Proud Opifex Crat of Tranquility
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo
    I heard the beast is rerolling as an adv

(edited)
    Last edited by Jekyll; Sep 5th, 2002 at 17:50:45.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Why are so many of you full of hatred? Hatred for America and Americans?

For what reason do you really have to hate another group of people whom you do not know?

Fear is a good reason, but only Iraq has that as a reason...

Jealousy is a common component of hatred, but I don't see a good reason to be Jealous of the US...

So many people hating someone, some group, for no reason... It makes you no better than any of those out their that act on their hatred

Hatred breeds the actions that cause things like the World Trade Center, plane hijackings, the IRA attacks

So many of you with nothing better to do than hate... what a better world this world be if you focused that energy on helping others than hating people....

I guess the saying, it's easier to hate than to love is true...

it's also what breeds the worst events in world history. Enjoy spending your time hating, hate is what's wrong with the world...

"Hate is a very underestimated feeling"

-James Douglas Morisson
    Zizayu
    Master 10th Dan
    Mayhem

1. As many others have said, while being a tragedy deserving of rememberance this doesn't belong in the same context with AO. Besides, having a moment of silence in a BLOODY GAME does nothing to display the amount of respect the issue is due. If anything it degrades its level of importance.
    Last edited by Cz; Sep 5th, 2002 at 16:58:58.

You who are Americans (And I am one so you know) need to remeber something. Sept 11th was a massive tragedy for us, true. HOWEVER...it was a massive tragedy for the US. While the many Euro and Asian players may sympathize, they have their own tragedies and rememberences, that would mean far more to them. We either respect all (As one person eloquently said, meaning we never speak again) or none. It's not disrecpect for those who died, it's respect for others who mourn for other reasons.

Th US tends to think its affairs are the most important in the world, and all the world's eye is on us. Hardly. Russia's dealing with econmic disasters, corruption, and a couple civil wars..China has issues with its economic embargoes and human rights; India..the word "Kashmir" comes to mind..ask if you don't watch the news..all the nations in the world have their own problems, and there's no reason why anyone should care about them any more then we do abaout them. Hell, 90-some percent of Americans don't even know what Czhechnya (apologize for the spelling, shows what an ignorant git I am) or Kashmir are, let alone why we should care.
    Last edited by Kasimir; Sep 5th, 2002 at 16:29:11.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

(edited)

This arguement does not belong in this game, therefore i have deleted my previous posts. However, i do stand by what i had written.
    Last edited by Jekyll; Sep 5th, 2002 at 17:53:09.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Why are so many of you full of hatred? Hatred for America and Americans?

For what reason do you really have to hate another group of people whom you do not know?
    let me fill you in on a little fact, disagreeing with you doesnt mean that they hate you.

spetember the 11th was a tradgedy, but some of us have been dealing with terrorism for a lot longer than america. as a matter of fact, most of the IRAs funding came from america.

ill respect the dead in my own way, and that is to continue with my life.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Closing the thread due to the bickering.

Please read the new announcement on the september 11th issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12