Thread: Where is the content ?

Where is the content ?

Made the title so ppl might read this. Well at last the content patch is here. Server are now up and I with many others are running / flying around on Rubi-Ka to find some of the new things added in this patch. It looks all great, but where is the content?

With content I mean the reason why this spawn sites around on out planet just now appeared, and not a year ago. Why has this happened, and what has happened. Is there a mystical red storm that has been blowing all over Rubi-Ka and given us alot of new mobs to kill or is there some other reasons.

Why I write this, is because I am still looking for some content continium like it was in the beginning. It would have been really nice if there has been some news on this besides the patch notes on why all this has happened on my planet.

I am not ranting the patch in any ways, but I am still looking for reasons why things happen on my planet, and from what I can see today there is no reasons why this have happened

Just my 2 cents
    --
    SMuZZ - 167 - NT - RK1

Agreed - the lack of a sense of purpose makes what they added seem hollow, especicially in light on the two new articles up on the site today - but I think FC has something BIG planned.

They're probably waiting for the hiccups in the patch to be cured before they go integrating all of this new content into the story; hedging their bets in case they have to yank something because of problems.

Given the gravity and implications of the article re: the Council disappearing, there is no way they can leave it the way it is now - gotta give FC credit, when they add literary/story content it's usually pretty good. The writers seem to know what they're doing. I think we just have to give them time.

I Haven't had a chance to peak at the new world yet (stuck at work for another few hours) but you have to wonder what's going to happen with Tir. Or what these peacekeepers look like. Or what level these ICC puppies are (i.e., whether they'll be aimed shot fodder or people with teeth).

Good thing I maxed my conceal...gonna have to nose around a bit in the new world...

I can appreciate where your coming from but, be thankful that there is anything at all added story wise this patch. So far this promises to be a good patch all ways around. I have to get home and see for myself though.

- Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Originally posted by Cyblade7
    I can appreciate where your coming from but, be thankful that there is anything at all added story wise this patch. So far this promises to be a good patch all ways around. I have to get home and see for myself though.

yes, despite the fact that Cyblade7 is a clanner, he seems to be correct. Wonders will never cease. /me is amazed by what appears to be a clanner that knows something!
    Rookie Czarina - Opifex Pistol Crat ~220 with 19 Alien Titles~
    Czestiny - Solitus Rifle Crat ~26 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czealous - Atrox 2-handed Blunt Crat ~21 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czombie - Nanomage Assualt Rifle Crat ~15 with 2 Alien Titles~

Proud Opifex Crat of Tranquility
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo
    I heard the beast is rerolling as an adv

Originally posted by Demono

yes, despite the fact that Cyblade7 is a clanner, he seems to be correct. Wonders will never cease. /me is amazed by what appears to be a clanner that knows something!
    LOL!!

Hmm...wait...I can think of something dumb to say to knock me back down to scum level...

Eh...nm....can't think of anything.

- Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

I've been asking all along why "content" and "story" never seem to actually have any correlation whatsoever.

It would be really easy to brainstorm and tell us why there are 4 new camps of Cyborg Generals and Masked Elite Commanders in PW....and tie it into the story.

Or the friggin dragon...well I just have to say WTF is a dragon doing in AO???

Cyborgs? Mechdogs? Horribly Deformed Experiments Gone Awry? YES
    Dragons? Elves/Orcs/wizards in pointy hats? NO

hehe
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2

Originally posted by Specialone
    I've been asking all along why "content" and "story" never seem to actually have any correlation whatsoever.

It would be really easy to brainstorm and tell us why there are 4 new camps of Cyborg Generals and Masked Elite Commanders in PW....and tie it into the story.

Or the friggin dragon...well I just have to say WTF is a dragon doing in AO???

Cyborgs? Mechdogs? Horribly Deformed Experiments Gone Awry? YES
    Dragons? Elves/Orcs/wizards in pointy hats? NO

hehe

Hmm.... I dont think its a dragon. Technically its called Pit Lizard.

People are just medieval freaks like me.. see a big lizard and say DRAGON!

Human nature
    Shattered Dreams
    http://www.shattereddreams.org

The Dragon is a creation by the leader of The Knights. He has it made to test his guild members. This guy is an Arthurian Epic buff and models everything around those old time stories ... including the knight killing the dragon.

Why else would some freak lease land from Omni-Tek and build an old fashioned castle on it?

This was made known to us.

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    The Dragon is a creation by the leader of The Knights. He has it made to test his guild members. This guy is an Arthurian Epic buff and models everything around those old time stories ... including the knight killing the dragon.

Why else would some freak lease land from Omni-Tek and build an old fashioned castle on it?

This was made known to us.
    yeah yeah I know it was made known to us....but there is certainly nothing novel or unique about it and that wee bit hardly can count as "story" since the place has been there (the castle anyway) since the beginning
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2

I liked Neleb's story a whole lot. The little Cyborg kid and his dad kinda seemed unfinished. Smuggler's seems to have had the dungeon made before the story as I thought that thing was supposed to be a crashed spaceship and it sure don't seem like one inside.

But, I gotta agree that some people want to know what's the deal with the evolved mutants and who's the Clawfinger Forefather and what's with his Tattoo fetish.

They need a TON more loose end tying up to occur. Last I checked Ragnar was working on exactly this.

It's good to head that they are working on it (haven't we heard that before?). It's just that it comes to late every time. I hope when they release the land control booster pack and the Shadow Lands expansion pack that they try to tie the loose ends together in a was. If not every thing will just be a whole big mess contentvise.

--
    SMuZZ - 167 NT - RK1
    Proud member of Nordic Fusion