Thread: Anyone want to go adventuring?

Anyone want to go adventuring?

Hi, I'm a lvl 43 agent wantig to go out and travel the world of Rubi-Ka. I would like to join a team or make a team just to go traveling the lands....having fun. I'm sure everyone is tired of doing these missions all the time.....seems we need somehting more different. Well just talk to me on AIM: KanedaPSO, or give me a tell at gorklan or just email me at gorklan@msn.com

send congoblue a tell

Exploring

I can spend 6 hours flying around Rubika.

If you have a plane, go and explore the Wine area, enigma forest area across to 10-3 area. Wish there was something to explain that areas I have been to. Like the Medusa area and the little dogs with the engima crystals on their heads.

At the rate Funcom puts out teaser information and actual information on something. I will be playing SWG, which is a shame.

Also check out the covered maze where the pain lord is located. Also below the engima forest area, there is another forest I cant remember the name but there are these cute little dogs with these engima crystals on top of their heads. Oh! also becareful of the walking trees. They kind of look like walking Turnips. I also just found some enteresting little engima twigs. They are cute little pretzel sticks.

Go out into CAV/DAV. Walk around for a while. (WALK, not in some flight vehicle) Turn volume all the way up.

Wait until a really big really ugly bug flies up into your face. It'll be really scary lookin and about 20 feet tall.

I dare you.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.