Thread: NT suggestion

Lightbulb NT suggestion

While fighting assasins in a team mission with some friends ( most of them getting debuffed with -655 Runspeed ) it hit me: how about Giving NTs the ability to unbuff Debuffs! that would make NTs a valued asset to any team. and, Fix the damage. At lvl 75 the most i can do (without the assistance of an MP) 1200!. when my team mates are doing 500 per hit thats nothing at all. i would say if your going to give us lousy damage then why not make it faster? Instead of 9 seconds make it 5. and for god sake, GIVE NTS MATTER CREATION MASTERY! my last suggestion is nanos should never fumble, if we cannot do Criticals then atleast allow us not to fumble and waste all that Nano.

uh... yeah... what he said...

Although Docs got Epsilon purge, even though not working as first intended, I'd like any of that stuff he said...
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

YAH! give NTs a better MC self buff! also the ability to dual wield MC pillows and pepper pistols would be nice....
    Xolinlevh 202 NT Armor
    owner of 2x qual 108 freedom arms notum! and member of The Black Hand
    now wielding a qual 200 freedom arms G2!!!

Recoil04 158 agent Armor