Thread: Transfer between alts.

Transfer between alts.

Hey

Since duel logging is a no no, there is no way for people to perform transfers or exchange buffs between alts.

I was thinking along the lines of a building where you could somehow have 2 characters logged. You could then exchange items, buffs, money between the two characters.

To avoid exploitation you would lose any buffs once you left the building.

This may seem like a completely rubbish idea to you, but I would personally love to be able to cast mochams, with my MP, on my engie so I didn't have to buff beg. =)

Anyhow, if you dont' like the idea or have any further suggestions for it, post away

BTW I have no idea if this would be possible for FC to create. :P
    StabbaH - 200+ Shade

Heh, that'd be nice, I could log in the suicide buff machine and buff myself.. thus avoiding having to asking random *******s for favors.

Somehow I doubt very much FC will implement anything like this, even if they could (which I kinda doubt).. why not? Because you're SUPPOSED to be forced to beg other players for buffs, it's enforced socialization, kinda like how for most classes soloing past a certain level is either pointless or impossible. Didn't you know you were paying 12.95 a month for a support group, not a game?

--K

I could care less about buffs but id defintly like to have apts tied to all my chars so that i can store and transfer items between them

What K said. Playing with yourself is a No-No.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

I like to play with mys.. nevermind.

--K

Hey!

I suddenly feel so unloved....

Oh, on this idea... eh. Find someone you trust for transfers. As to buff-begging, it's a part of the game. Ain't too bad on RK2, though I hear horror stories about RK1.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Buy 2 accounts...make an agent on one account and play your regulars on the other. Your agent can do all your buffing for you. Oh...that...or learn to trust people and make friends (join a guild)