Thread: Suggestion from an Engineer

Suggestion from an Engineer

You know what would be real cool for engineers ? A Nano to help our bot kill is target faster. Some sort of an Imperil spell just like in Asheron's Call.

I was watching my bot fight tonight, it takes so long to kill anything not green. I wish i could have bring my Asheron's Call mage and imperil that mob to help my bot kill it faster.

Wouldn't be cool to have such Nano ? A nano to decrease monster AC and as a result gets higher damage.
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

That's the Traders' area, they have AC drains, and I doubt they're willing to share it with Engineers.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

It also treads on the MP's toes since their Anima line basically does this for their pets
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Engies need a new damage dealing pet line.

Keep the Slayers as tanks (add a taunt to each swing the Slayer makes, and they should tank fine).

Maybe a ranged weapon pet?
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Better you make it like a 'Transfer attack' Nano.
    The engie transfer to the bot some of his skills. Its like 10%, 30%, 50% of all weapon skilles will be given to the bot and 15%, 35%, 55%will be taken from the engie.
    Same goes for a 'Transfer defense' Nano. The Engie becomes weaker, the bot stronger but all the aggro would be focused on the bot.
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Actually, bots don't have any attack skills - they only have an Attack Rating, plus evades, of course.

Transferring some of the Engineer's attack rating could work - even QL200 pets have only 650ish Attack Rating, which is hideously little. Whoever designed the Slayerdroids must have have given them the equivalent of a dark blue attack rating, when that is all they can do.

Transferring some AR would help, but the odds of this being implemented? Very, very small.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

The Kamikaze robots could be the solution. Maybe a bot hitting for twice the damage with maybe half or 1/4 of the HP of a regular bot. ???
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat