Thread: New agent nano

New agent nano

since the argument for aimed shot has always been a major issue, such as using it during fights and adding fling shot to our rifles, i thought up a way round this....

A new line of nanos that allow us a chance to become undetected by mobs in the area! simple and yet brilliant.

Call it something like Flash of light, Halo of smoke, Drifting fog.. i dunno but the general idea is that you create something to blind your enemies in the area so you are basically invis to them or give you a Gadget that explodes on the grond and creates a batman'esque puff of smoke to allow you to get off an aimed shot in a fight....

What do you think?

Can't use nanos or items while sneaking without breaking it, and you can't aimed shot without sneaking. Would make no sense to change that main aspect of our profession just so something can't see us. If you keep being detected by NPCs/MOBs you need to raise your concealment skill or get a different Ruse nano.
    Rocco "Naels" Capone
    Atrox Martial Artist, Atlantean

Enforcer Is The Nerfest Prof <-- The dumbest thread in the entire forums!

you dont need to sneak to get off an aimed shot. the mob just mustnt have noticed you yet.

Did you notice this line:
    "such as using it during fights "

He's not talking about it for entering sneak, he's talking about a nano to let you use aimed shot in fights.

I say it should be added, but it causes the aimed shot to work like a fling (so no 10K aimeds the second shot).
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Exactly...

I have 1400 conceal when i am buffed with ruse 2 and it pises me off that its useless in missions now unless I am snakeing one for items.

I dont sneak for aimed shot anyway adnfind that the running in and hitting o method works much better and allows for the aimed shot to be more practical in a fast moving team.

Asfor the Puff of smoke thing, I had a cool pvp idea for it....

During a fight, if you execute it, it will make you unTabbable or targetable for 2 seconds. Make it instacast with a 2 second recharge so it wil effectively be like a mini stun.

yes add it instacast

but first fix the nano bug that s make the agent pop up from concel ...

I'd like to see it work like this..

In meetmedere you get jumped by a soldier who throws up MK, no chance of standing your ground and fighting so its time to get sneaky..

Hit your quick button for the Smoke Grenade nano and the area around you becomes hazy and you automatically enter sneak mode. If your conceal wins the check against his perception you just dissapear.

I like it =)

It would actually make the perception vs sneak worth something...