Thread: Servers Down :(

Angry Servers Down :(

Dam, once again the servers are down
    anyone have any clue wut this 'Emergency Patch' will fix?

I only know that i was in team mission and while fighting against mob i was disconnected. damn.

/me scratches head

this is unexexpected....
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

'If you think you finally found the perfect light... i hope it's true' -Belly

And in the middle of a very promising firefight at Camelot too. Now, emergency at a saturday, its most likely to fix a pretty bad exploit.

The only thing that I can think of...

If they take the servers down on a weekend during American afternoon and European evening... it must be a MAJOR exploit... if it wasn't they'd wait til the work week... so anyone have a generally idea of what it would involve?

NOT ASKING HOW TO DO IT... I just always like to know what people gained by the cheating.. so I can loose respect for instance.. someone bidding billions of credits... a neophyte who probably had unlimitted hit points... someone who goes from level 1 to 100 in less than a day... i

Again.. all I can guess is a MAJOR exploit... it's not like there is a bug making gameplay completely unplayable at the moment as far as I can tell

he yes somthing bad but sins vens fc don enything god hehe

Last edited by Kaiousama; Oct 12th, 2002 at 18:52:30.
    Yagyu for life

Angry "#¤%&%/(¤"

u teling me thay did this kus of that lol.............. no i rely dont hop so lol but u never now lol beter go get drunk som mor then hehe

Question

hm ps how long ago did this hapend im min

Guild Banks disabled... this makes me real sad if there was another guild bank exploit :/

I hope if there was the abusers all get banned again... obviously they wouldn't have learned from the first group of bank exploiters

I got 4.5 million legit cash in my guild, and my guild is only a sprigling.. I sure hope the money isnt gone. It wouldnt be hard to replace at my level, but still....

I never have understand people who are using exploits. I mean when you have played your char for 6 months or longer, why risk to be banned? Oh well, thats my opinion.

hehe my own org only had 2222 credits in it so no loss there but tradeskillz had like 200million. That would hurt. though super is rather ummm rich?? doing all them tradeskills for people of coursenot exploiting.