Computer Literacy Tutoring Device 200
    Electrical Engineering Tutoring Device 200
    Field Quantum Physics Tutoring Device 200
    Mechanical Engineering Tutoring Device 200
    Nano Programming Tutoring Device 200
    Pharma Tech Tutoring Device 200
    Psychology Tutoring Device 200
    Weapon Smithing Tutoring Device

These are the only tutoring devices listed at Auno.org.

But is this all of them? and are FC planning on expanding the range?
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

auno.org only shows highest and lowest QL of each type of item. Also, only highest and lowest of each title item, if the item has different titles. (like Premium Nova Flow, Quality Nova Flow, etc).

Tutoring devices are found in all QLs.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Sorry should have made myself more clear.

/me slaps head

I meant is there a turoring device for stuff like nano skills or melee skills, stuff like that or is it all trade skill orientated?
    Riders of the Lost Org

Tutoring Devices

Yeah, they are for Tradeskill only. And these are a totally under-rated and underused element of the game.
    "You know how these so-called 'Environmentalists' are all vegetarian? Well, there would be a lot more of the Environment if they stopped eating all the plants..."

Harry Hill

Re: Tutoring Devices

Originally posted by Vanity
    Yeah, they are for Tradeskill only. And these are a totally under-rated and underused element of the game.
    Second that. i have by chance come accross a Pioneer Backpack with the +150 tutoring thing (way too cool to ignore).
    Riders of the Lost Org

When using a Tutoring device, it adds 25% of the Tutoring Device's QL to the tradeskill in question. In other words, using a QL200 Chemistry Tutoring Device adds +50 to Chemistry.

It's nice, but tutoring isn't given a high priority by many.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Arrow

And sites like Auno's list all the QLs in the DB - other QLs that actually appear in game are simply extrapolated from the appropriate DB entries.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

does anyone know if it is fixed yet to work on other? it has been self only as long as i have known.

Self-only was the fix to prevent exploiting. It isn't a bug, it's... duh-da-dum... "Working as intended."
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

ok

i'm pretty sure there are more tutoring devices then the ones you listed. for example i dont see the one for treatment skill, yet it has to exist since people make treatment libraries out of them. so maybe that database isnt very complete.

You make treatment libs from a PL tutoring and a portable treatment clinic if I remember right.

I think those are all that are ingame, the last 50 points are very useful for engis or other tradeskill profs.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.